Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• Windows & MacOS Supported.
  • PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Tinkr

World of Warcraft MacOS Unlocker.

• Number 1 Unlocker for MacOS.
  • Apple Silicon Chips & Intel
  • Most of the trusted.
  • blazing fast speed.
  • Always up to date.
  • Security prioritized.
  • 0 Bans in history.
Get Token

Koexygen Reviews.

G

My Review after playing about two weeks.

I don't PVP much, and when I first started it had a feeling of PVP logic mainly, but after communicating with the Devs and asking for a few PVE functions to be added, there was immediate response if we could make those changes or not, and a reason if the answer was not needed.

I have leveled every class but Hunter and Shaman so far, I am jonesing to test Monk, Rogue and Mage to name a few. But my experience leveling 10-70 was great on all rotations, i really enjoyed Shadow priest and Warrior, pally was good as well. Druid was a blast, the only issue I seem to run into with rotations for balance it seems they have a PVP logic and want to dot everything in the room hehe, so that spec i think can use a little pve focused love, Guardian and Feral were awesome to play. have not tried healing yet.

I agree with many others that the set up is super quick, only thing I personally dislike is using coins of any sort to purchase and maintain, but I can live with it because it feels so good. FPS as stated is awesome while using the bot, super easy to use, not tons of options for PVE yet thou currently working on something big for us PVE players. I really like the spell customization and sliders that you can change very easy with out needed to download anything.

All I can say is the last two weeks have been great, I was just banned in the wave where pixel was nailed, I hope this can fly under the radar for awhile, please please please pop out some other classes for leveling and PVE, so can't wait to play main specs I normally use.

4.5 out of 5 starts really enjoying this bot.

• 3 weeks later...

My Review after a Month of playing using Next-Gen Bot.

• Discord support is really good, creator is always present, or will get to your questions as soon as he wakes up, G is not a Robot and needs his sleep.
  • All PvP rotations are on point, if you have any experience with pvp and know how to move you will do well.
  • The support for PVP rotations feels almost instant when G is available to fix any issues.
  • PVP rotations for different specs come out at a good pace.

Now where I feel personally I have issues with but will continue to support the process and love what is available already.

• Support for PVE customer is decent, but seems to always be something that will be addressed later, G has allot that he is doing by himself so I understand but this is how I am affected.
  • Paladin, Shaman, Hunter, Warrior feel very good for PVE and I have pushed +20 mythic plus dungeons.
  • Priest shadow needs work, New Affliction needs work, and for shadow i feel there has been feedback over a month that has still yet to be addressed, shadow in pvp does great, but that is not why I pay for this service, so pve support i feel is back burner to pvp rotations.
  • And my final con is that I feel more rotations being added is honestly going to be to much for one person, so what you see currently PVE wise is what you will have I feel going into 10.2.

I would recommend this rotational bot to PVE players even thou I have some cons, If you play the current PVE classes I believe most might be ready by 10.2 (crossing fingers)

Bot pve performance 4/5 stars

Bot pvp performance 5/5

Bot support 5/5

Bot class selection 3/5       I rate this low because there are many PVE meta classes missing (Rogue, Mage and a Huge one is Evoker, need Aug for PVE)

So for me over all 4/5, there is so much great potential using this bot, I just wish there was more then one person doing it.

Recommend buy it, I have extended my main account and added a second because I enjoy using the bot.

Thank you.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

From the moment I installed this rotation bot, I was astounded by its capabilities and logic. The logic and rotation is one of the most advanced there is on the market and I have tried a wide variety of other rotation bots like Lua/Framework  and Pixelbot but Koexygen has provided something that is better than a pixel and lua rotationbot. The logic is way to advanced and the rotation is off the charts.

1. Customization: The program offers a wide range of customization options, allowing you to tailor your character's rotation to your liking. You can set specific priorities for abilities, cooldown management, and even movement. This ensures that your character performs optimally in any situation, whether you're raiding, doing dungeons, or engaging in PvP. However there is a big flaw which it still doesn't have a toggle for dispel, interupt and it still doesnt have the option for us to add a spell ID. 

2. Adaptability: The bot program intelligently adapts to the ever-changing game environment. It can detect when a fight or situation changes, and it adjusts your character's rotation accordingly. This adaptability is especially valuable in challenging encounters where split-second decisions can make or break a fight. The best feature of this product is the Burst toggle, this will help you manage your burst in boss/mob pulls.

3. Error Prevention: No error so far which is a 10/10 

4. Ease of Use: The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly. You don't need to be a programming whiz to set up the bot to your preferences. It's as simple as selecting your character's class and specialization, and then fine-tuning the settings to match your playstyle. It is basically a plug and play. You do not need to search in the discord of settings from other people that you can import. The dev knows his classes and specs well. 

5. Regular Updates: The developers of the rotation bot are dedicated to keeping it up-to-date with the latest WoW patches and expansions. This ensures that the program remains compatible and effective as the game evolves.

6. Security: The security is amazing since it doesnt use a framework, however cheating comes with risks and only time will tell how good the security of Koexygen is

The tool is in its infancy at the moment but with constant updates and extremely regular communication from its developer I can see this going places! 

Simple to use once installed and if anything isn’t work as it should there is always some red text in game or video on the site to help.

The only thing I personally dislike is the payment method but once set up it’s all good.

Price is perfect and happy to pay to support the development of the project!

Absolutley 5 star

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've only been at this for about a week, but I am thoroughly impressed. These rotations would easily cost you an extra 50 euros a month, if not more given the amount we're given for this outrageous price.

Outlaw Rogue is my bread and butter with this rotation, easily outshining people 10-15 ilvls above me and staying at the top with constant uptime on bosses and trash alike. All you have to worry about is avoiding trash on the ground and popping your trinkets, sparing your wrists from permanent damage.

Arms Warrior in PvP has been a real treat, easily defeating 2k+ players in 2v2 and 3v3, while my healer barely has to stress anything due to perfect interrupts and constant uptime on enemy healers, rogues, mages, whatever. You're a force to be reckoned with, no matter your actual skill level.

Marksman Hunter will absolutely dominate every BG you enter, no flag is getting past you and no rogue is going to cause you any trouble with this program, you just sit back and laugh as their HP drops while you run circles around them.

Balance Druid is much the same and absolutely demolishes players in 2v2 and 3v3 as well, all you have to worry about is popping your trinket to get out of a stun or shadowmeld out of a burst.

Finally I gave both Retridin and Prot Warrior a try and I was thoroughly impressed, never losing health as a prot warrior while keeping aggro at all times, despite massive pulls and silly hunter pets trying to sabotage the game, while the retridin not only keeps you at the top of the DPS meter but also keeps everyone else alive when the healer is caught Netflixing on the second monitor like some peasant.

All in all, whether you just want to excel at the game or have a handicap that keeps you from performing 10/10 every time, this is the rotation bot you want on your team for leveling, pvp'ing and raiding/mythic dungeons. And for the current price as of writing this review, there's zero competition on the market, G has you covered all the way and the set-up is the simplest in the industry on top of that. The fact that we're practically getting daily updates, while others often have you wait days really says a lot about the developer here and that you're absolutely getting your money's worth.

Havent used a bot since last year and few weeks ago i decided to give this bot a try. So far i have used fury warrior. Hands down one of the best bots ive ever used. I didnt have to set anything rather than load the rotation and start spamming dungeons lol.
And had to mention the community. Community is surprisingly good and very friendly, if you ask for help in discord someone will reply and try to help which is rare nowadays. developer G is a real G 😄 for creating this whole thing and maintaining it like a pro.
Performance: 10/10
Support 10/10
Price: 10/10

• 2 weeks later...

very good rotation bot pvp and pve both. great support for any issues you have. would definitely like more rotations for some other builds but still good for what is available, def worth of value compared to price.

Product:10/10
Functionality: 9/10
Rotations: 8/10
Support: 10/10
Price: 10/10

Havent used a bot since last year and few weeks ago i decided to give this bot a try. So far i have used fury, arms, protection, vengeance, retri. Hands down one of the best bots ive ever used. I didnt have to set anything rather than load the rotation and start spamming dungeons lol.
And had to mention the community. Community is surprisingly good and very friendly, if you ask for help in discord someone will reply and try to help which is rare nowadays. developer G is a real G  for creating this whole thing and maintaining it like a pro.
💯/💯Recommended. 

Safe, affordable, and performance driven that's Koexygen for you. No bans, constant updates, and a price that won't break the bank. The Dogecoin payment method might be a slight problem, but it's worth it! Tested i think all projects at least famous ones and so far Koexygen gives 1000% worth of Value overall. Totally recommending. 💯

I am new user of this bot but I have tested most rotations it has to offer. All rotas are solid and performing really good. You can customize rotations enough to make them fit for your purposes. Other specs are good and some are really just top tier rotations, that out beats competitors easy.  Bot is truly WASD bot. Doesn’t require any manual intervention, but it’s possible if you want to. There is implemented hybrid play if you want to do things manual.

Bot is performance wise best there is, meaning fps impact. Smoothest bot you and I have used and will ever use, no competition can out beat that. There is almost 0 fps impact. GUI is best I’ve ever seen for wow bot. Just a logo on screen that you can make so small that you can’t even see it if you don’t want to. You can basically stream with this bot but I would not do it with any bot. 

Community is just great. People are friendly and there is no place for bad blood here. Dev and staff are all amazing and friendly. If something ain’t working, they fix it asap. Updates are coming multiple times a day. Only down side here is ticket system itself - you have to post problems on website in their forums. I personally prefer Discord channel tickets, but it’s how they want to do it and it’s fine. 

Koexygen has awesome feature: units manager. This is something that’s done so good, that it should be on every bot. It lets you decide if you don’t want to kick sometimes or attack something. It also lets you decide if you want to heal certain npc, like in raid and some dungeons (doti fall).

At the end short summary of positives and things that still need work or aren’t implemented yet:

Positive;

+ Very friendly community 

+ Awesome dev and staff 

+ things get fixed quickly if something ain’t working 

+ solid rotations (here I want to give special mention for outlaw and enchantment shaman, they are just so good)

+ overall performance of bot, zero fps impact 

+ profits very affordable 

And then the stuff that needs work or haven’t implemented yet:

- ticket system, forums seems old fashioned, Discord ticket system would be much better 

- There is no implemented item manager yet, so you have to use trinkets, special weapon effects and potions etc. manually.

- koexygen doesn’t have all classes. There is still more coming by fast phase. Some meta classes are still missing.

Is this bot for you and should you buy it? YES. It’s overall very smooth and good product that gets better everyday. Some things are still missing but they get there in time. Compared to other competitors there is, this is better overall and much more affordable. 

I've been using various rotation bots for WoW, starting from Soapbox to Luabox. Recently, I've been using Phoenix Combat Routines. The developers are very talented, and the rotations were excellent so far. Unfortunately, the bot cannot be used at the moment.

For this reason, I switched to Koexygen. A talented developer who is also friendly and open-minded. He listens to the wishes of his customers and respects each one.

When I first tested Koexygen with my Holy Paladin, I was truly disappointed. In my opinion, the rotation couldn't compare to Phoenix.

However, due to the "forced break" from Phoenix Combat Routines, he quickly gained a lot of new customers who shared their wishes, leading to several improvements for the Holy Paladin.

Koexygen is a one-man army. Of course, his work cannot currently be compared to Phoenix Combat Routines, which specializes in PvE and, as far as I understand, consists of six developers. But Koexygen is very talented; he helps and supports immediately and is always available to every customer. I've never seen anything like it. Especially during the time of Luabox, there were some developers, I think one was named Emu, who liked to flex behind their screens because they thought they were gods.

So, as I said, from the perspective of a player who currently only plays the Holy Paladin, I can say that it works great in both dungeons and raids.

If Koexygen had more developers on his team at his level and additionally more customers providing feedback and suggestions for improvement, I would say he would be one of the best rotation bots, offering both PvE and PvP.

Alright, gotta keep it real. Dogecoin as the only payment option? Seriously, Koexygen cmon, get with the times! It's kinda frustrating. And don't even start me on the specs. My fave spec's still waiting for its turn. But, and it's a big but, koexygen has really cool bot. Ultra settings, zero fps drops. Developer is definitely putting in the hard work, and you've got to respect that. So yeah, despite the quirks with payments, koexygen has managed to claim the title of my current favorite bot ever tried, i wish specs be released faster but i understand same time that coding such major project as solo engineer is way to complex task and i still dont understand how he does that alone and tons of respects! keep up brilliant work guys ❤️ 

I've tried my fair share of bots, and honestly, most were just meh. FPS drops, bans, bugs and overall not a good routines. Then, i discovered koexygen and let me tell you, it's like the bot gods answered my prayers! No fps drops and unexpected lags.
Let's talk rotations. PvP? You're wrecking high-rated players. PvE? Dungeons? easy. And the developer? Legend. Always there, i have no idea how this guy manages all of this. Updates? As soon as blizzard updates the game, koexygen responds instantly. So, if you're tired of the same old stuff, Koexygen is the real deal. Trust me, I've been around, and this one's the real deal. with thats said, couple important features are missing but dev said will be implemented soon and im sure it will be features like Items manager, trinkets and stuff, overall i got best value out of price so far. Keep up good work.

• 4 weeks later...

This bot's really good in lots of ways super easy to set up, awesome for PvP and PVE. But, as someone who mostly plays PvP, I think it could really do with more focus on PvP rotations and adding more classes. G is super dedicated which is great, gives me hope they'll make it even better. So yeah, despite this, it's def worth it especially pricing is so much exciting for me, previously it was cost me 100 150$ monthly to play classes i needed, 25$ for AIO Project that covers all content, this is perfect! never seen anything similar to that match, price and quality. keep up brilliant work!❤️

Hey everyone,

I'm back with my second review, sharing my experiences with the Koexygen Rotation Bot that has become a part of my World of Warcraft journey. As a seasoned player with 16 years under my belt, I've explored various Rotation Bots over the years, from Soapbox to Angrypanda and Phoenix, and now Koexygen.

Let me start by saying that none of them are bad; they all have their merits. However, my quest for the perfect Rotation Bot for my playstyle led me to test Angrypanda and Phoenix alongside Koexygen.

Playing in a laid-back Premade group, we aim for 23s and 24+ keys. While I'm not the hyper-ambitious type, my pals are cool with me using a Bot, making it a win-win situation. I juggle roles as a Tank, Healer, and DD-Paladin, and my ideal Bot should handle the entire rotation, including defensive maneuvers and support spells without requiring me to memorize every detail of my class.

Enter Koexygen – a standout choice for me as a Holy Paladin Main and Retribution Paladin player. It effortlessly caters to my needs, making Raids on Normal and Heroic, as well as M+ Dungeons at levels 20-25, a breeze. However, I have a couple of suggestions for making it even better.

Firstly, an auto-detection feature for Raids, Dungeons, and PvP areas would be fantastic. No intricate settings, just a simple adjustment based on the environment would be great for easygoing players like me.

Additionally, a cool feature for the Waycrest Manor Dungeon could be the Bot automatically using Alchemical Fire to destroy the corpses of Deathtouched Slaver. Imagine the convenience of the Bot picking it up and throwing it when needed without any manual input – super handy.

Lastly, automatic talent adjustments for all affixes, providing the best talents depending on the week, would be a valuable bonus. I appreciate the wealth of information on sites like Subscreation, wowhead, and icy-veins, but as a laid-back player, having it integrated into the Bot would be ideal.

While Koexygen aligns well with my preferences, there are a few minor issues, such as the too-fast dispelling in the Waycrest Manor dungeon at the Lady Waycrest boss. A range check before dispelling could address this concern and enhance the overall experience.

In conclusion, Koexygen has proven to be an excellent companion for my WoW adventures, and with a few tweaks, it could become even more tailored to the needs of casual players like myself.

Happy gaming,

xstyle

Edited by xstyle

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I've been trying out Koexygen for a bit, mostly as an Arms Warrior in PvP, and thought I'd share my thoughts with you.

Starting Off: Right off the bat, Koexygen helped me climb to a 2.4k rating, which was pretty impressive. But, there's a catch. The bot’s reactions are super precise—like, unnaturally so. Instant charges, leaps, and interrupts every single time. It started to feel a bit too perfect, and I couldn't shake off the feeling that it might look suspicious to others.

Hits and Misses: On the plus side, the bot does a decent job with basic rotations. But, it's a bit behind in terms of updates, and there's a noticeable lack of defensive strategies. It doesn’t really guide you through which targets to pick or when to use your defensive cooldowns, which can be a real downside, especially for newer players. And if you're hoping to switch things up with different classes, you might be disappointed. Currently, it doesn't support a couple of key ones like Demon Hunter and Evoker, and there's no saying when that might change.

Overall: Koexygen has its moments and can definitely give you a boost, but it's not without its issues. The accuracy and timing of its actions can raise eyebrows, and with the lack of updates, there's always that looming risk of a ban. Plus, its support for different classes is pretty limited.

If you're considering Koexygen, just be sure to weigh the good with the bad. It's got potential, but also quite a few areas that need work. Hopefully, we'll see some improvements and updates in the future.

Slicing out for now, and hoping this helps!