Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• Windows & MacOS Supported.
  • PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Tinkr

World of Warcraft MacOS Unlocker.

• Number 1 Unlocker for MacOS.
  • Apple Silicon Chips & Intel
  • Most of the trusted.
  • blazing fast speed.
  • Always up to date.
  • Security prioritized.
  • 0 Bans in history.
Get Token

Banned for this bot

Lost my original account today using this bot... dont use  not worth it i just got back into the game after 4 years of not playing and lost account in  less than a week and mainly  just completing missions not pvping....   not recomended at all .. i regret  doing this as i just paid for subscriptions to the game boiught expansions and all of this to just lose it all in a few days of this bot... dont use it trust me now im done in wow all together not going to go through and cant reaquire a ton of things i did in past...  just not worth it.. waste dmoney on enterinhg back into the game ad money aon this bot...  not worth it play the game or lose it all

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Robert Rogalski said:

Lost my original account today using this bot... dont use  not worth it i just got back into the game after 4 years of not playing and lost account in  less than a week and mainly  just completing missions not pvping....   not recomended at all .. i regret  doing this as i just paid for subscriptions to the game boiught expansions and all of this to just lose it all in a few days of this bot... dont use it trust me now im done in wow all together not going to go through and cant reaquire a ton of things i did in past...  just not worth it.. waste dmoney on enterinhg back into the game ad money aon this bot...  not worth it play the game or lose it all

Hello mate, and sorry for your loss but thats the risk you chose to take when deciding to use a bot.
We announced in the discord when there was a banwave happening, and that you use the bot on your own risk before anything further was announced.
So you knew the risk when you decided to use it, it sucks but that happens to everyone of us sooner or later, there is no 100% safe bot, never was one.
You can create a new license on your account and keep all mounts and transmogs and achievements, all you lose when you get banned is the characters on that account and their gear.

• Koexygen

Its not our problem that you don’t follow our guidelines and recommendations. And even tho, no botting or cheating is 100% safe. 
next time whenever you use any product, make sure read announcements from administration and recommendations.