Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• Windows & MacOS Supported.
  • PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Tinkr

World of Warcraft MacOS Unlocker.

• Number 1 Unlocker for MacOS.
  • Apple Silicon Chips & Intel
  • Most of the trusted.
  • blazing fast speed.
  • Always up to date.
  • Security prioritized.
  • 0 Bans in history.
Get Token

Koexygen Terminates WoW.exe on launch bc version missmatch??

Go to solution Solved by Banno,

• Moderators
  • Solution

Hi people!

Koexygen isnt terminating Wow.exe, that is Daemonic that is doing that.
It is doing that as a protective caution since you are trying to inject into a version of WoW that isnt supported yet by Daemonic.
This is because you updated WoW before Daemonic had patched and added support for it.
A newbie mistake when using unlockers, you always need to wait until the unlocker is ready first!
Follow the discords "Daemonic-Updates" channel and you will know when it is ready.

Cheers

34 minutes ago, Banno said:

Hi people!

Koexygen isnt terminating Wow.exe, that is Daemonic that is doing that.
It is doing that as a protective caution since you are trying to inject into a version of WoW that isnt supported yet by Daemonic.
This is because you updated WoW before Daemonic had patched and added support for it.
A newbie mistake when using unlockers, you always need to wait until the unlocker is ready first!
Follow the discords "Daemonic-Updates" channel and you will know when it is ready.

Cheers

You seem like someone who knows a thing or two about bots, so I will ask you these questions since my main acc got banned after 3 days of using the software.

Do you know by any chance if blizzard is able to detect us using bots? Let me be more precise, if someone reports us for botting, how does blizzard know for sure that we are botting? Is it visible that we are using injected program like daemonic ? How can they tell if it's us pressing the buttons or the daemonic?

Edited by Notgamer

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Notgamer said:

You seem like someone who knows a thing or two about bots, so I will ask you these questions since my main acc got banned after 3 days of using the software.

Do you know by any chance if blizzard is able to detect us using bots? Let me be more precise, if someone reports us for botting, how does blizzard know for sure that we are botting? Is it visible that we are using injected program like daemonic ? How can they tell if it's us pressing the buttons or the daemonic?

Hey, I have some experience (started botting 2011) but to this date, nobody can tell with confidence what it is thats triggering bans, unless they work at Blizzards anti-cheat or have deeper insight into things regarding detection methods etc than us on the outside.
As it comes with bans, its not if its when and everyone should be aware of that risk, this is a cat and mouse-game and we will always have the odds against us, so be happy while it lasts, G does his best on security of the bot, but he cannot cover external matters like unlockers safety.

Hope that you at least got something out of that ^^ 

• Moderators

A simple answer but you wont like it: Dont use bots/cheats 😄

There is no sure way, if there was then nobody would get banned. 
Its just down to luck, we can only theorize about it.