Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• Windows & MacOS Supported.
  • PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Tinkr

World of Warcraft MacOS Unlocker.

• Number 1 Unlocker for MacOS.
  • Apple Silicon Chips & Intel
  • Most of the trusted.
  • blazing fast speed.
  • Always up to date.
  • Security prioritized.
  • 0 Bans in history.
Get Token

Finding the Right Balance: Seeking Feedback on Koexygen Releases

G

Vote for your preference   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Release Stable: I need good product, all features included.
    • Release Beta: missing features is ok but minimum basics must be done.
    • Release Alpha: I will provide feedback and ideas, but basics must be there.

• Koexygen

Hey everyone.

As a programmer, I always strive for perfection in my code. It can be challenging to find satisfaction, as I always want to make improvements and ensure everything is just right. Unfortunately, this tendency can sometimes lead to spending long hours fixing small details or trying to perfect my code. My wife even commented that while it's great for my personality, it's not always the most productive. I'm at a crossroads where I need to decide how to balance the desire for a polished, stable product with the need for timely releases. I'm considering releasing alpha and beta versions for users to try out and provide feedback on, but I'm not sure if that's the best approach. So, I'd love to hear from all of you. What are you expecting from Koexygen? Is it more important to you that I release a stable, tested version, or would you be willing to test out alpha and beta versions and provide feedback to help improve the final product? I value your input, so please let me know what you think. Thanks for participating and sharing your thoughts. It's important to me to get a sense of what users want and need in order to create the best product possible.

• Koexygen
7 minutes ago, Azt said:

In my opinion, already test and stable version is better. It doesn't exclude a beta phase but should be tested a minimum to be useable so we can give proper feedbacks.

Every version of our product will be 99% bug free and 100% usable. We are asking for input on features, such as the suggestion to have the warrior automatically intercept the healer in order to reduce damage from big bursts. This feature will be included in the stable version, but not in the beta version. In the beta version, we will have a good rotation system in place, but it may not be as advanced as the version in the stable release. We are keeping track of party member activities and will continue to make improvements in each version. Thank you for your suggestion. please don't forget to vote in poll.

• G changed the title to Finding the Right Balance: Seeking Feedback on Koexygen Releases
  • Koexygen
8 hours ago, Github Seeker said:

I personally would love to test it but I would say a stable build is better to protect it from being leaked like baneto and snoogens shaman

Thanks for participating. I will keep in mind each post.