Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Warrior Fury PvE

Haise

I was testing the fury rotation in PvE Mythical. and I think there are things that can be improved. Could you put the option so that "Heroic Leap" is only used by players? in PvE it is not so necessary and one even wants to keep it to move in a situation where you want to avoid "damage". Then "Heroic Throw" would also be good to add the same option. That it is only used on players, in PvE it generates some threat which is better to avoid.
--------------
The rotation is very good, I will continue testing in pve situations.

• Koexygen
17 minutes ago, Haise said:

I was testing the fury rotation in PvE Mythical. and I think there are things that can be improved. Could you put the option so that "Heroic Leap" is only used by players? in PvE it is not so necessary and one even wants to keep it to move in a situation where you want to avoid "damage". Then "Heroic Throw" would also be good to add the same option. That it is only used on players, in PvE it generates some threat which is better to avoid.
--------------
The rotation is very good, I will continue testing in pve situations.

Thanks for feedback, why don’t u just disable spells the ones u don’t want to use from skills manager? Do you know that you can disable single skill from skills manager? If I correctly understood your request.

edit** there might be a slight delay when casting heroic leap manually while the cr waits for a global, you also might want to disable auto charge so it wont charge you right back into the spot you just jumped from, this is what i do in pve dungeons hope it helps. 

3 hours ago, G said:

Thanks for feedback, why don’t u just disable spells the ones u don’t want to use from skills manager? Do you know that you can disable single skill from skills manager? If I correctly understood your request.

Thanks, I just don't disable it because I think this may affect any new user who wants to try Koexygen. Small details like the "heroic leap" and "heroic throw" are things that can demonstrate quality.
Avoiding the use of "heroic Throw" only in PVE, but in PvP it is used normally. as much as to deal damage and/or prevent the enemy healer from entering combat to "drink" or enter stealth, or of course destroy the totems.

• Koexygen
2 minutes ago, Haise said:

Thanks, I just don't disable it because I think this may affect any new user who wants to try Koexygen. Small details like the "heroic leap" and "heroic throw" are things that can demonstrate quality.
Avoiding the use of "heroic Throw" only in PVE, but in PvP it is used normally. as much as to deal damage and/or prevent the enemy healer from entering combat to "drink" or enter stealth, or of course destroy the totems.

Mate, i build whole skill manager that not any other project has to let customers customize whole rotation, just use it, this is the whole point of skills manager, no one must relay default settings.

8 hours ago, G said:

Mate, i build whole skill manager that not any other project has to let customers customize whole rotation, just use it, this is the whole point of skills manager, no one must relay default settings.

If you're right I use the "skill manager" but when I change from making a Dungeon to an Arena because I found a partner. having to reactivate the abilities that I use in pvp is tedious. can't they do the same as they did with "charge" so that "heroic leap" and "Heroic Throw" are only used on players? it would be very comfortable.

Edited by Haise
wrong language.

• Koexygen
38 minutes ago, Haise said:

If you're right I use the "skill manager" but when I change from making a Dungeon to an Arena because I found a partner. having to reactivate the abilities that I use in pvp is tedious. can't they do the same as they did with "charge" so that "heroic leap" and "Heroic Throw" are only used on players? it would be very comfortable.

Yes i can add to heroic leap and heroic throw same as charge, to only use on players but still I don’t get what’s the problem enabling disabling skills😂 ok.