Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Arms warrior additions

Rasen

After running multiple arenas i have noticed somethings that could be improved.

addition: auto shattering throw when pvp talent is used into monks CoC and warlocks unending resolve.

addition: auto fear healer option into gui  "I know we have spoke about this before" currently using a macro however there is a delay and sometimes will not cast.

Cr casting bladestorm into warriors when enemy warrior has used die by the sword. 

up the priority for execute sometimes when target is in execute range the cr will not prioritize it over other abilities and when using the pvp talent death sentence the gap closing ability is not utilized to secure uptime or the kill.

Edit*** id like to confirm as well the cr will disarm and then storm bolt the same target however this was on an enh shaman during ascendance so had buffs rolling as you stated G  and in this case the disarm would not affectively take away all the burst damage so the cr bolted the target to negate all

Edited by Rasen

• Koexygen
5 hours ago, Rasen said:

After running multiple arenas i have noticed somethings that could be improved.

addition: auto shattering throw when pvp talent is used into monks CoC and warlocks unending resolve.

addition: auto fear healer option into gui  "I know we have spoke about this before" currently using a macro however there is a delay and sometimes will not cast.

Cr casting bladestorm into warriors when enemy warrior has used die by the sword. 

up the priority for execute sometimes when target is in execute range the cr will not prioritize it over other abilities and when using the pvp talent death sentence the gap closing ability is not utilized to secure uptime or the kill.

Edit*** id like to confirm as well the cr will disarm and then storm bolt the same target however this was on an enh shaman during ascendance so had buffs rolling as you stated G  and in this case the disarm would not affectively take away all the burst damage so the cr bolted the target to negate all

Shattering Throw is for immune only, it should not be wasted on shields. for shield Wrecking Throw is working, if there is no one with immunity allways go wrecking throw over shattering throw.

added die by the sword to physical immunity.

updated execute priority.

updated Mortal Strike.

if you describe how would u like to auto fear Healer or when i will implement it. im not high PVP player so just blindly fearing healer i don't think if its good idea. 

Pushed update, v0.6.38 includes ur updates

Shattering Throw when using the pvp talent does 750% more damage to absorb shield meaning used into CoC or unending resolve it will take away approximately 80 to 85% of those absorb abilities make the player still a killable target.

***edit  for auto fear healer for example in 3v3 arena your almost always attacking a dps target when you get your target low and want to put the healer into cc to help secure a kill on the dps a warrior will charge then fear the healer. so maybe add an option in the gui to auto fear healer something like in the logic if your within 5 yrds of a healer then fear.

Edited by Rasen

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Rasen said:

Shattering Throw when using the pvp talent does 750% more damage to absorb shield meaning used into CoC or unending resolve it will take away approximately 80 to 85% of those absorb abilities make the player still a killable target.

***edit  for auto fear healer for example in 3v3 arena your almost always attacking a dps target when you get your target low and want to put the healer into cc to help secure a kill on the dps a warrior will charge then fear the healer. so maybe add an option in the gui to auto fear healer something like in the logic if your within 5 yrds of a healer then fear.

Ah got it what u mean, ok i can even add advanced like heroic leap or charge fear healer and stuff like that, will include this update on upcoming warrior changes somewhere next week.