Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Join Our Koexygen Beta Testers Team

G

• Koexygen

Are you a passionate World of Warcraft player who wants to take your gameplay to the next level? Look no further than Koexygen, the ultimate combat rotation addon for WoW. We're currently looking for Beta testers to help us perfect our project and take it to the next level.

To apply, simply private message @G or respond to the topic on our website. We're looking for dedicated WoW players who are committed to helping us make Koexygen the ultimate combat rotation addon. As a Beta tester, you'll have exclusive access to Koexygen's features for free. You'll be able to test out our support for all classes and talents, and provide valuable feedback on bug reports and improvement ideas. Your input will help us fine-tune our addon and make it the best it can be.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of something great. Apply today and level up your WoW game with Koexygen. And hey, if you find any bugs, don't worry, we won't bite...too hard. 😉

Hey G I'm interested in becoming a beta tester, I'm a 2200 xp player and have been playing on and off since launch back in 2004, currently I have alot of free time to spend playing and testing all and any class needed.

• Koexygen
Just now, Rasen said:

Hey G I'm interested in becoming a beta tester, I'm a 2200 xp player and have been playing on and off since launch back in 2004, currently I have alot of free time to spend playing and testing all and any class needed.

Thanks for your interest, il reach you through DM. ✌️

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, AffectedOW said:

If you have anything regards to rogue im a ex gladiator player returning so incase you need beta testers for it, let me know 🙂

Hello, thanks for interest, requirements for Beta testers are not specific to a class, they are required to play time to time multiple classes actively.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Koexygen
2 minutes ago, Rankless said:

skilled multiclasser here with lots of free time. playing since 2007. let me know if you need me

Hello, i will reach you through private message.

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, cometangel said:

id like to join in on this, i have years of various wow knowledge and play most classes

Hello, i will reach through private messages.

• G unpinned this topic
  • G locked this topic