Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Dispel Delay Range

HershEBesos

Thanks for updating the dispel portion of the bot G! But can you please make the slider for the delay go up to 3 seconds? For fights like council people need to run out with the dispel so they usually need 2-3 seconds for that on fights like Tindral they need to group up to all be dispeled at the same location since they drop a pupple once dispelled. Thanks!

• Koexygen
6 hours ago, HershEBesos said:

Thanks for updating the dispel portion of the bot G! But can you please make the slider for the delay go up to 3 seconds? For fights like council people need to run out with the dispel so they usually need 2-3 seconds for that on fights like Tindral they need to group up to all be dispeled at the same location since they drop a pupple once dispelled. Thanks!

I can make it but if ur asking to increase delay this much isn’t better if we implement this specific mechanic inside so lets wait to @IZY

That might be a good option, for my paly when you had a longer range I would just put at 2.5 secs and that seemed to be fine. On the druid since that wasn't an option until now I would turn off and dispel manually. It got the job done but the dispels were way lower than on the pally

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, HershEBesos said:

That might be a good option, for my paly when you had a longer range I would just put at 2.5 secs and that seemed to be fine. On the druid since that wasn't an option until now I would turn off and dispel manually. It got the job done but the dispels were way lower than on the pally

I implement this feature default in framework, now all dispels will have same options and functionality 

• 2 weeks later...

One thing that should be done manually is Raid Dispel mechanics like on Tindrel

For dungeons like dawn of the infinite you can detect when the person is in the right area to dispel properly because it puts an aura on the person