Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Enhancement Shaman optimizations.

Medi_WoW

A few things:

THIS IS FOR PURE ST/FUNNEL ONLY 
The cast sequence it has is wrong; This should be the correct sequence: Primordial Wave -> Feral Spirit -> Elemental Blast -> Lava Lash -> Ice Strike -> Frost Shock -> Storm Strike -> Lightning Bolt -> (Earth Elemental, not needed to be added to logic) Currently it does it somewhat the other way around. I believe the opener is derived from an AoE standpoint. The logic also preserves a stack of Elemental Blast 80% of the time.
Rotation logic uses Lightning Bolt as a prio when above 8+ stacks of maelstrom weapons, and prios Elemental Blast when below 8+ stacks. This should be the other way around.

With the current optimizations that G pushed, it now also randomly uses Flame Shock as a filler when other "better" options are available (Ice Strike, Stormstrike, Frost Shock with Hailstorm etc.)

Besides these things, the logic works wonders in AoE and ST rotational abilities and has excellent tracking of wolves/primordial wave

All of my concerns can be proven with a simple look at enhancement logic and a quick sim

I have linked a screenshot of my "near" bis enhancement shaman and what that opener looks like. I have asked around and the opener stays the same in mythic logs and around the enhancement community

Opener.png

Edited by Medi_WoW

4 hours ago, Medi_WoW said:

A few things:

THIS IS FOR PURE ST/FUNNEL ONLY 
The cast sequence it has is wrong; This should be the correct sequence: Primordial Wave -> Feral Spirit -> Elemental Blast -> Lava Lash -> Ice Strike -> Frost Shock -> Storm Strike -> Lightning Bolt -> (Earth Elemental, not needed to be added to logic) Currently it does it somewhat the other way around. I believe the opener is derived from an AoE standpoint. 

"" What I meant with this was: The opener logic is wrong ""

Opener.png

• 2 weeks later...