Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Enhancement fixes in M+

motionlotion

• Earth shield should be optional either on tank or set focus just be optional by the player
  • Cleanse should be added to cleanse party members from curses
  • need to add purge "havent tested it properly yet" anyway need timer on purge so i dont spam purge  if the mob spam cast it
  • on Single target scenario crash lighting is the last priority atm, shouldve been replaced with stormstrike proc or without

• Koexygen
On 12/20/2023 at 3:49 PM, motionlotion said:

• Earth shield should be optional either on tank or set focus just be optional by the player
  • Cleanse should be added to cleanse party members from curses
  • need to add purge "havent tested it properly yet" anyway need timer on purge so i dont spam purge  if the mob spam cast it
  • on Single target scenario crash lighting is the last priority atm, shouldve been replaced with stormstrike proc or without

i think we updated together all ur requests, if missing anything let me know.
Updated.

• Koexygen
7 hours ago, karius12 said:
  • When primoridal wave is off CD we should dump all our maelstrom stacks before casting it as Primordial Wave insta puts you to 10 Maelstrom. Right now it uses Primordial Wave even when we're at 10 Maelstrom which loses a fair bit of DPS

updated

One optimisation which I've tested a few times on the training dummies is prioritising spreading Lava Lash in AOE scenarios when it's about to come off cooldown. If I stand at the dummies, and tab to each one as the Lava Lash debuff is about to fall off, and make sure it doesn't fall off, I get around a 40-50k dps increase. The rotation currently does spread it but I believe it's quite low in priority right now. I can tab to each target for now to keep it up but it would be cool if this could be implemented so I can keep the high prio target selected, but still have all the other targets who have Flame Shock applied hit with Lava Lash

• Class Engineer

This bug could very well be due to the known list of framework issues at the moment.

I would hold off and wait until all of these new changes/fixes come into play (ETA: Tmrw) and then try it again to see if its still operating like that or not.

I was noticing some weird shaman bugs myself, but it's just because of the framework issues atm.

Edited by realgifted

If Frost Shock has stacks of Hailstorm ready to use, and we are currently at 10 stacks of Maelstrom, we should use Frost Shock before consuming the Maelstrom stacks. It's a lot of damage wasted if we have a charged Frost Shock ready to go, and then use a spender such as Chain Lightning, Lightning Bolt, or Elemental Blast which would give us ANOTHER fully charged frost shock ready right after.

• Class Engineer

This could also be apart of the framework issues relating to auras.

Let G update the framework tomorrow, and after he does it, retest everything, and see if those same issues still exist.

I'm willing to bet they won't. Lots of small issues here and there are appearing just because of the recent framework bugs.