Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Improvements/Suggestions for Enhance Shaman (PvE)

ObiXah

I'm new to koexygen, but the overall performance of Koexygen is outstanding, with no drops in frames. The rotation is flawless, and the user interface design is really nice.

While doing a m+, I've come across some improvements:

1. The final boss in Throne of Tides, Ozumat (https://www.wowhead.com/npc=44566/ozumat), is not being attacked. I wasn't able to open the unit manager quickly enough; it might be a line of sight issue, melee range issue or something else.
  2. The suggested Talent build for PvE-M+ includes Earth Shield (which I also prefer in high keys), but the combat rotation always uses Lightning Shield instead. An option to prioritize Earth Shield over Lightning Shield would be really nice.
  3. A slider for controlling when to interrupt casting would be great, similar to the one for Totem Stomp. Sometimes I prefer to interrupt late or very quickly, depending on whether I'm in a pug or a premade group.

I'll definitely stick to Koexygen 🙂

Edited by ObiXah

Hello Obixah , 

First of all thanks for your kind words , we appreciate it a lot 

1.We are aware of final boss bug in ToT and working on it.

2.Ill talk with @IZY bout that and if it will be right play to priotize earth shield over Lightning Shield.

3.QoL changes like that isn't in our priority list right now, currently humanized algorithms are in play , but we'll keep that in mind for future  

For Season 3 I believe the most common M+ build has changed slightly. It seems like most people are running Elemental Blast instead of Tempest Strikes, and are not using Sundering at all. Instead they take one point out of Sundering, and put into Elemental Assault. Not sure if this will mean the rotation will need to be modified for this but worth noting

• Koexygen
7 hours ago, karius12 said:

For Season 3 I believe the most common M+ build has changed slightly. It seems like most people are running Elemental Blast instead of Tempest Strikes, and are not using Sundering at all. Instead they take one point out of Sundering, and put into Elemental Assault. Not sure if this will mean the rotation will need to be modified for this but worth noting

Hello, we will uodate it asap. Thanks for reporting.✊

• Koexygen
7 hours ago, karius12 said:

We will include your request at update, thanks.

5 hours ago, G said:

We will include your request at update, thanks.

Thanks, one more thing to note is the T31 Set Bonus. It reduced the cooldown of Primordial Wave whenever Feral Spirits are summoned. I just tested it on the training dummies and can confirm that it casts:

1. Summon Feral Spirits
  2. Cast Primordial Wave

The order of this should be switched for the T31 bonus, as summoning Feral spirits reduces the cooldown of Primordial Wave by 7 seconds, which is a pretty big DPS increase for us