Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Suggestions for Holy Paladin PvE

xeri0n

Question

Hey, I'm a Holy Paladin main and have been for some time and I am now mythic progressing in Amirdrassil, we almost got Smolderon down at this point.

I have some suggestions that would greatly improve Holy Paladin performance in raids mainly, but also in M+.

Flash of Light: A toggle to use when having Infusion of Light proc,  with a seperate HP % toggle for that.  This would allow for decent HPS with no mana cost, while also reducing Holy Shock cooldown and generating Holy Power.  Should also be prio over Judgement so that the Infusion of Light procs will not be used for anything but Flash of Light.

Divine Toll: A toggle to use after Daybreak, and also a # of targets and HP% to use at, this can give huge HPS when used correctly. 

Daybreak: A toggle to use after Divine Toll, and also a # of Glimmer to use at up to 8 and a HP% to use at with a toggle on/off for both so that if both are enabled it will only use Daybreak if HP% and number of Glimmer is met, and only one of the conditions are met, according to what toggle you enable, this can be extremely valuable as a mana regenerator as well as bringing big HPS when used correctly. 

Tyr's Deliverance: A toggle for # of targets and HP%, as well as a toggle to use Hand of Divinity right after casting, followed by two Holy Lights (This toggle could also be added on the Hand of Divinity instead)

Hand of Divinity: Like mentioned above, a toggle to use right after Tyr's Deliverance, followed by two Holy Lights. If said toggle is enabled, it will only use Hand of Divinity after casting Tyr's Deliverance.

Word of Glory: A seperate HP% to use at if at 5 Holy power. 

Light of Dawn: Same as above.

Blessing of Sacrifice: The option to add debuffs and spells to a "use only if targeted by" list instead of just random target at a set HP%. 

Blessing of Freedom: Same as above, minus the HP% part. A custom list of things to use it for. 

Rebuke: Same as above.

Beacon of Light & Beacon of Faith: Option to choose what target to use them at, for example "on self" "on random tank" "random healer" "random DPS". Bonus points if a list of party/raid members is shown in a dropdown menu to choose specific targets!

This would be amazing improvement to overall raid performance, and something I really wish to see as Koexygen has amazing potential and I really like the community!
The absence of some of these options makes it hard to stay up to par with the other healers in my raid comp while progressing, as I can't seem to find a balance that works with the current customization options without either going out of mana way too early, or underperforming while trying to stay mana efficient.
This is what I can think of at the moment, I will add to the list if  I recall I forgot something.

Edited by xeri0n

8 answers to this question

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, xeri0n said:

Thanks for the response.

I understand, and thats great.
However, the FLash of Light, Daybreak and Divine Toll pointers would be really great to have implemented and would make the world difference, because as of right now there seems to be no Infusion of Light logic at play for example, and that is kind of a must have in the current state of Holy Paladin. 
I am not able to find a balance where performance is top level while maintaining mana through an entire bossfight, neither in heroic or mythic raid, its either one or the other. 
Ofcourse I may be doing something wrong, and if you know that it can do both then I really would love some help to finding that balance, I'm willing to go in a voice call or whatever is suitable for you, where I can share my screen and we go through it together, because I am desperate.

Thanks 🙂

We will update really soon, tweak more Flash of Lights in PVE, we built holy pala more flash of lights oriented in PvP and more Holy Lights in PVE, thats why we didnt tweak much Flash of Lights but we will update it since u need them, thanks again. 
Feel free to join discord vip voice chat, we are always welcome to communicate.

• Class Engineer

@xeri0n Hello, most of the logics are being made behind the scene already and are working as intended, we could give some tooltips for those spells but in case of blessing of sacrefice, there is not environmental detection that is   why we are using it base on HP. in case of beacons, you can manually set them on specific targets and rotation will not change your decision. there is no plans to give flexible options for the kicks,stuns, untill spell manager will be released.

Spell manager will give customization for every single scenario such as kicks,stuns,pre ramps and much more.
thanks for the feedback i hope this was helpful.

Thanks for the response.

I understand, and thats great.
However, the FLash of Light, Daybreak and Divine Toll pointers would be really great to have implemented and would make the world difference, because as of right now there seems to be no Infusion of Light logic at play for example, and that is kind of a must have in the current state of Holy Paladin. 
I am not able to find a balance where performance is top level while maintaining mana through an entire bossfight, neither in heroic or mythic raid, its either one or the other. 
Ofcourse I may be doing something wrong, and if you know that it can do both then I really would love some help to finding that balance, I'm willing to go in a voice call or whatever is suitable for you, where I can share my screen and we go through it together, because I am desperate.

Thanks 🙂