Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

I am NEW and have questions about the project

jIZHO

Hey Guys,

I found you after a long search and am very interested in testing the project. But I have no idea what it all means. I am buying 1x this Daemonic and 1x VIP,
both will cost me 45€ for 1 month, right?

Now my question, what is the difference between all this and you?
I used a lot of other rotation bots back then that were okay like HyperELK and others, I don't have to be the best player in the world, but I just want to have some fun and make my keys every week, do some raiding or open world content, nothing more. Now I ask myself why do I also need this Daemonic? And what is it? I never needed anything like that back when I used their bot in HyperELk.

Maybe you can tell me how it all works so that even an idiot like me can understand it ^^. Can I also pay with Girepay? Unfortunately I don't have a credit card or Paypal.

Thanks for your help
best regards

Hello jIZHO , thanks for reaching out.

I found you after a long search and am very interested in testing the project. But I have no idea what it all means. I am buying 1x this Daemonic and 1x VIP,
both will cost me 45€ for 1 month, right?

Correct.

Daemonic serves as our unlocker, offering top-tier security, speed, and performance-optimized services. It stands as a cornerstone in our operational strategy, playing a pivotal role in shielding our systems from ban waves and ensuring the seamless functionality of our bots. 

I don't have to be the best player in the world, but I just want to have some fun and make my keys every week, do some raiding or open world content, nothing more. Now I ask myself why do I also need this Daemonic? And what is it? I never needed anything like that back when I used their bot in HyperELk.

Our bot excels in handling weeklys , raids and PvP engagements. Feel free to check the #pictures-of-success section on our Discord server, where you'll see the achievements of our dedicated users. Some have impressively achieved high parses on various raid bosses, while one of our Ele Shaman bot users managed to peak 3.1k in pvp. Additionally, our community has successfully timed +24 plus keys which is more than enough for your weekly's

Maybe you can tell me how it all works so that even an idiot like me can understand it ^^. Can I also pay with Girepay? Unfortunately I don't have a credit card or Paypal.

Its really easy and simple you dont need paypal or credit card to pay , Please check #how-to-buy in our discord server. (https://discord.gg/rRpPG5GH ) , It explains everything from start to bottom but if you'll still have issues dont be shy do reach out to me directly in discord , you will see me on moderators section named tnt.