Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

ENH Shaman bug/ off spec bug

Malarkey094

Question

Hello,
I'm encountering a bug with ENH shaman spamming and only using Flametounge weapon.  Also, when joining a dungeon or raid as a different spec completely throws off the rotation until you "reset config". Not sure if that's how it was intended but i thought i should point that out.

Again, thank you all for the wonderful App.

4 answers to this question

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, Malarkey094 said:

I see, thank you for the clarification.
Ex: I'm running around doing quests as an Ele Shaman, but when doing dungeons or raids i queue up as a healer since that's my main spec. So when i get teleported to the dungeon/raid i automatically get specd into healer and when i start to heal the bot seems (at least to me) do less healing somehow and tends to spam wrong spells. The fix for me has been to reset the bot once inside the dungeon or raid, And once done, i respec into ELE for the world content. 

So, to summarize, I think there an issue when changing to different specs and the fix for me has been to reset the bot.

Aaaa i see yeah, that case u don’t need to reset config, if ur specs gets changed at loading screen, just do /reload after u enter in dungeon and thats it, resetting not needed. Reload needed because its getting changed at loading screen and wow evens doesnt trigger that time, so bot still thinks ur previous spec.

• Koexygen
3 minutes ago, Malarkey094 said:

Hello,
I'm encountering a bug with ENH shaman spamming and only using Flametounge weapon.  Also, when joining a dungeon or raid as a different spec completely throws off the rotation until you "reset config". Not sure if that's how it was intended but i thought i should point that out.

Again, thank you all for the wonderful App.

Flametongue and weapon enchants u mist make sure u have correct weapons equipped, if you pick shield or anything it might spam.

can you clarify more about joining sungeon throws rotation? Resetting config should not be a solution not really needed just explain more and il let u know what’s going on, if there is bug il fix it, otherwise your doing something wrong 

I see, thank you for the clarification.
Ex: I'm running around doing quests as an Ele Shaman, but when doing dungeons or raids i queue up as a healer since that's my main spec. So when i get teleported to the dungeon/raid i automatically get specd into healer and when i start to heal the bot seems (at least to me) do less healing somehow and tends to spam wrong spells. The fix for me has been to reset the bot once inside the dungeon or raid, And once done, i respec into ELE for the world content. 

So, to summarize, I think there an issue when changing to different specs and the fix for me has been to reset the bot.