Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Regrowth clearcasting priority and %

Tobi - Healer

Question

• Class Engineer

I've noticed that when Clearcasting procs, Regrowth seems to be given a lower priority than Moonfire and Sunfire. This occurred even when my group had taken some damage, yet the priority was still on applying DoTs instead of casting Regrowth. Is this intentional? Additionally, I observed that Regrowth is being cast with a Clearcasting proc even when everyone's health is full. You mentioned this only happens 99% of the time, but I am fairly certain that's not the case.
I would love to have a slider for regrowth clearcast. THanks alot ❤️

4 answers to this question

• Class Engineer

there is no such logic behind scenes such as you mentioned. it might be coincidence , it is oposite ,rotation is trying to maintain regrowth buff on the allys . we can't add clearcasting specific slider because it is a proc not the spell. we will see what can be done in that regards. thanks for the feedback

• Class Engineer
16 minutes ago, IZY said:

there is no such logic behind scenes such as you mentioned. it might be coincidence , it is oposite ,rotation is trying to maintain regrowth buff on the allys . we can't add clearcasting specific slider because it is a proc not the spell. we will see what can be done in that regards. thanks for the feedback

Its always, when there is an enemy without moonfire or sunfire AND the proc is up, its ALWAYS priotising moonfire/sunfire over regrowth clearcast. Cant we add a slider for cast regrowth on % when character got Buff "clearcasting" and a slider for without, like we already have?

• Class Engineer
8 minutes ago, Fgkrbz said:

Its always, when there is an enemy without moonfire or sunfire AND the proc is up, its ALWAYS priotising moonfire/sunfire over regrowth clearcast. Cant we add a slider for cast regrowth on % when character got Buff "clearcasting" and a slider for without, like we already have?

Lower regrowth with clearcasting %atleast. In 99% of the times its 100% overheal and casting it at the end of the fight when everyone is 100%.