Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Exciting News! Join us for a Discord Stage Event!

Snip

Will you attend our weekly/monthly discord stage events?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend our weekly/monthly discord stage events?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Also, we need to know the preferred time for stages. We might organize two Discord stages every week—one for the USA time zone and one for the European time zone—if enough members plan to attend.

• USA time
    • Europe time

This poll is closed to new votes

• Moderators

Hello Koexygenies!

We're excited to invite you to an exclusive Discord Stage where we'll share our future plans and upcoming changes for our project. This is your chance to dive deeper into our development process, ask questions, and suggest improvements!

Save the Date: Saturday (we will set a time later)

Here's what you can expect:

• Overview of Future Plans: We'll discuss our upcoming roadmap and share insights into the exciting developments.
  • Q&A Session: Have burning questions or some cool suggestions? We want to hear from you! Our Q&A session is your opportunity to engage directly with our team.
  • Customer Feedback Matters: Your opinions are crucial to us. This stage is a unique opportunity for us to better understand your needs and for you to gain insight into our work.
  • Setting Goals Together: We'll collaboratively set goals based on your feedback, ensuring we align our priorities with your expectations.

But that's not all! After one week, we'll come together for another stage to showcase the changes we've implemented based on your suggestions. This transparent process is our commitment to actively involving you in the evolution of our product. Mark your calendars, set a reminder, and prepare for an interactive session that will take you on our journey.

See you there!

❗Please take a moment to vote in this poll, helping us understand if our community is interested in having weekly or monthly Discord stages.❗

• Snip pinned this topic

This is extremely interesting, I do feel weekly is a bit much but Monthly would be ideal and I feel would engage with the community at the right level.

I feel weekly would be too much due to potential questions you may get asked and the steer you may take as a result of those said questions. Where as if it is monthly your teams focus stays on track and allows you more time to focus on the right things.

This is obviously just my opinion.

Keep up up the good work!

• Koexygen
Just now, WinterX83 said:

This is extremely interesting, I do feel weekly is a bit much but Monthly would be ideal and I feel would engage with the community at the right level.

I feel weekly would be too much due to potential questions you may get asked and the steer you may take as a result of those said questions. Where as if it is monthly your teams focus stays on track and allows you more time to focus on the right things.

This is obviously just my opinion.

Keep up up the good work!

yeah we will discuss time period too, we do this only for our customers and attention and providing more customer support and give chance to every vip member to participate in project development, we build this project for you guys : ) so yeah whatever will work we will pick that period. thanks for suggesting.

• Snip unpinned this topic