Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Some Quality of Life options

Dogster1125

Question

Hi there, I wanted to list some options that I would like to see added, again I play PVE not PVP.

Please add a Potion, lock rock heal at % please.

I know you said this is coming but Trinket logic or use with Burst would be great.

On Holy paladin the ability to Focus Beacon

I like the way the bot does the CC on Incorperal, but would be nice to have a option to CC on selected mob so when a grp is calling out what to CC by who I dont look like I am ignoring them and double up a CC global, has lead to some sketchy moments so I started manually doing it.

Just some of the things that can help the PVE mythic plus players.

Thank you.

12 answers to this question

• Koexygen
11 hours ago, Dogster1125 said:

Hi there, I wanted to list some options that I would like to see added, again I play PVE not PVP.

Please add a Potion, lock rock heal at % please.

I know you said this is coming but Trinket logic or use with Burst would be great.

On Holy paladin the ability to Focus Beacon

I like the way the bot does the CC on Incorperal, but would be nice to have a option to CC on selected mob so when a grp is calling out what to CC by who I dont look like I am ignoring them and double up a CC global, has lead to some sketchy moments so I started manually doing it.

Just some of the things that can help the PVE mythic plus players.

Thank you.

hello, items are upcoming after databases, about beacon you can manually cast on player and it wont re cast to someone else, about CC please re explain better way to correctly understand

• Koexygen
Just now, Banno said:

How exactly could the bot know which mob your team wants you to CC? That would be a tough one to automate unless we make Koexygen listen to voice or read text 😅 

if mob is CC ed, it wont cc same mob already does that but otherwise it cant predict it.

I said it should only CC when you target the one you want, not just random, this is terrible in  mythic plus period to double CC and not know which one its CCing, Real player says i will CC the back one, bot you have no idea which one its CCing, this leads it to cast and double up, just test it and you will see what i am saying. Think i will hold off on giving my opinion honestly, this is so heavy pvp focused i will just shut off what i see gives me issues in Mythic plus and be happy, no big deal.

• Koexygen
Just now, Dogster1125 said:

I said it should only CC when you target the one you want, not just random, this is terrible in  mythic plus period to double CC and not know which one its CCing, Real player says i will CC the back one, bot you have no idea which one its CCing, this leads it to cast and double up, just test it and you will see what i am saying. Think i will hold off on giving my opinion honestly, this is so heavy pvp focused i will just shut off what i see gives me issues in Mythic plus and be happy, no big deal.

same as it is comfortable, its discomfort for other players and bot should not be relayed on whatever teammates saying, if you want to manually target and do stuff you can disable auto CC and manually cc whoever u want create 1 macro cast on mouseover and have fun. i cant implement cc only target because u can customize that and get same result if u disable spell in skills manager and u cast by ur own.

• Koexygen
2 minutes ago, Dogster1125 said:

its not pvp oriented, its both oriented just last period happened more pvp stuff compared to pve as before was more pve compared to pvp phases will change day to day.

16 minutes ago, G said:

its not pvp oriented, its both oriented just last period happened more pvp stuff compared to pve as before was more pve compared to pvp phases will change day to day.

Allow me to clarify, I am sure this is coming off wrong. What I mean by PvP focus is that I can play any of the rotations available and go into Arena or Battle ground and its ready, it knows what to do and respond to the attacks to me and counter.

In PVE this is Raid and Mythic plus, there is currently no Raid boss logic for any spec that I can tell.

In PVE mythic plus there is no dungeon boss and adds logic currently.

This is what I mean atm, the rotation is great for dmg IMO, its all the other things that make you successful in PVE that are not yet implemented, so when I describe a CC issue for a week with a  CC Affix and I am asked why are you sometimes CCing the mob I called out it looks suspicious, and only reason I bring up the Target read the Affix mob and then CC is because that is what I have experienced in ALL, not a few but all rotations I have used, so I thought this was a good idea to mention.

But i honestly just made a macro for it and it stops the rotation so i can cc atm, all good.

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, Dogster1125 said:

Allow me to clarify, I am sure this is coming off wrong. What I mean by PvP focus is that I can play any of the rotations available and go into Arena or Battle ground and its ready, it knows what to do and respond to the attacks to me and counter.

In PVE this is Raid and Mythic plus, there is currently no Raid boss logic for any spec that I can tell.

In PVE mythic plus there is no dungeon boss and adds logic currently.

This is what I mean atm, the rotation is great for dmg IMO, its all the other things that make you successful in PVE that are not yet implemented, so when I describe a CC issue for a week with a  CC Affix and I am asked why are you sometimes CCing the mob I called out it looks suspicious, and only reason I bring up the Target read the Affix mob and then CC is because that is what I have experienced in ALL, not a few but all rotations I have used, so I thought this was a good idea to mention.

But i honestly just made a macro for it and it stops the rotation so i can cc atm, all good.

Oh now makes sense, yes specific dungeon raid logics will come after classes but currently spec dmg and class releases are prio, if there is something major logic that needs to have and pauses u from pushing rating let me know and we will implement but details and small part dungeon logics currently not prio

Ok good I am glad it made sense, This is all I mean atm we are about to end the current Raid and Season 2 of mythic plus, So that is why I am trying to test everything PVE related not just for myself but the two referrals that have started using Koexygen and all PVE only minded subscribers, We just want PVE ready on the current supported classes before the next raid and new Mythic plus season.

Also please know that we are enjoying the hell out of using Koexygen, just want to help it become even better.

Thanks G

• Koexygen
3 minutes ago, Dogster1125 said:

Ok good I am glad it made sense, This is all I mean atm we are about to end the current Raid and Season 2 of mythic plus, So that is why I am trying to test everything PVE related not just for myself but the two referrals that have started using Koexygen and all PVE only minded subscribers, We just want PVE ready on the current supported classes before the next raid and new Mythic plus season.

Also please know that we are enjoying the hell out of using Koexygen, just want to help it become even better.

Thanks G

ooo god ❤️ motivated me so much, much appreciated! ofcourse mate, koexygen is built for VIP members not for me so all your suggestions will be implemented even the most non important ones just i have to correctly follow priorities. Cheers mate.