Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

A couple of things I think would be nice for a Rogue setup.

Dude

Assassination Rogue has been my love for years. But since it hasnt been close to anything good for a long time I've stopped maining Rogue for a couple of exp. But now that its making a "comeback" in 10.2 I've cleaned the dust of my Rogue and are getting rdy for 10.2.

I started thinking of  a couple of options for the Rogue setup, since it playes a little different from the rest of the classes.

Stealth and Vanish is more or less the bread and butter of a Rogue. So I would like to see an option on those 2 abilites, that when they a pressed by the player, that the Bot turnes off.

This is so the bot dont attack the target straight away after getting in stealth. Sometimes you use stealth to get out of a situation (defensively) or to get a restart. If the bot then attacks as it should on other classes it will break out of stealth when your not rdy.

In Arena you might want to be in stealth until a cd has come back or to get health back up. ( A reset )

So just an option on those 2 abilites would be great.

I can add 1 more thing, but this one Im not sure how easy it is to put into the bot... Smoke Bomb is used in 2 different setups, same as stealth/vanish. It can be used for defensive but most of the time its used to set up a kill. If that bomb dont come up when it is suppose to it could mess up a kill situation.

So if it would be possible to have the option that if smoke bomb is pushed by the player that the bot prioritises that command over anything else. Making the bot focus on using smoke bomb next in the rotation.

Keep up the good work!

• Koexygen
28 minutes ago, Dude said:

Assassination Rogue has been my love for years. But since it hasnt been close to anything good for a long time I've stopped maining Rogue for a couple of exp. But now that its making a "comeback" in 10.2 I've cleaned the dust of my Rogue and are getting rdy for 10.2.

I started thinking of  a couple of options for the Rogue setup, since it playes a little different from the rest of the classes.

Stealth and Vanish is more or less the bread and butter of a Rogue. So I would like to see an option on those 2 abilites, that when they a pressed by the player, that the Bot turnes off.

This is so the bot dont attack the target straight away after getting in stealth. Sometimes you use stealth to get out of a situation (defensively) or to get a restart. If the bot then attacks as it should on other classes it will break out of stealth when your not rdy.

In Arena you might want to be in stealth until a cd has come back or to get health back up. ( A reset )

So just an option on those 2 abilites would be great.

I can add 1 more thing, but this one Im not sure how easy it is to put into the bot... Smoke Bomb is used in 2 different setups, same as stealth/vanish. It can be used for defensive but most of the time its used to set up a kill. If that bomb dont come up when it is suppose to it could mess up a kill situation.

So if it would be possible to have the option that if smoke bomb is pushed by the player that the bot prioritises that command over anything else. Making the bot focus on using smoke bomb next in the rotation.

Keep up the good work!

We don’t support rogue yet lot more priorities going on currently, but in future we will.