Jump to content

Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

  • PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

 

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

  • Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Consecration Feedback


Dogster1125

Recommended Posts

Good morning, while playing prot paladin rotation, the bot seems to cast consecration with nothing around me, happens when i am pulling and already targeting the mobs that i am running to, Can we have the spell read to go off when the number of mobs from slider are in hit box range. I kept getting asked why i was casting the spell before even reaching the mobs.

 

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Koexygen
Just now, Dogster1125 said:

Good morning, while playing prot paladin rotation, the bot seems to cast consecration with nothing around me, happens when i am pulling and already targeting the mobs that i am running to, Can we have the spell read to go off when the number of mobs from slider are in hit box range. I kept getting asked why i was casting the spell before even reaching the mobs.

 

Thank you

It uses off cooldown has small cd and boosts defensives even while running so its not bug its ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Koex, please correct if I am wrong on this, but consecration when left on the floor reduces the speed of mobs standing in it, and it applies Holy damage as long as there in it. I have always used this ability after i stack mobs up so i have them all inside of it for the dot,slow, Is there a defensive to myself I am missing ? cause I thought no matter what you have to stand in it.

And as always thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Koexygen
16 minutes ago, Dogster1125 said:

Koex, please correct if I am wrong on this, but consecration when left on the floor reduces the speed of mobs standing in it, and it applies Holy damage as long as there in it. I have always used this ability after i stack mobs up so i have them all inside of it for the dot,slow, Is there a defensive to myself I am missing ? cause I thought no matter what you have to stand in it.

And as always thank you

yes consec works differently on each spec, tank is diff, dps diff healer diff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Koexygen
Just now, Dogster1125 said:

Oh ok then i speaking oh when I am tanking. My main concern is when asked why I am doing it before I reach mobs, Just never have seen that to be honest.

 

All good i can just control that myself no worries.

 

Thank you

If u don’t like and u feel bad its ok i can update but actually its good thing because while ur in combat it drops anywayto dmg reduce maybe aoe spells random ground damage things and such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No  update is fine if it works a way I dont understand, its nothing to control myself, where I was running into issues was the questions because most probably don't know the benefits you are talking about, I run mostly into it playing wise when we are passing by mobs that are CC and soothed, i normally target what i am heading toward and it thinks i am in combat so it casts, i can just wait to target mobs when I am closer should be fine.

Thank you

Edited by Dogster1125
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Koexygen
1 minute ago, Dogster1125 said:

No a update is fine if it works a way I dont understand, its nothing to control myself, where I was running into issues was the questions because most probably don't know the benefits you are talking about, I run mostly into it playing wise when we are passing by mobs that are CC and soothed, i normally target what i am heading toward and it things i am in combat so it casts, i can just wait to target mobs when I am closer should be fine.

Thank you

ok i will update it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Koexygen
3 minutes ago, Dogster1125 said:

Sorry if I am writing it wrong, i mean No you dont have to update is fine, these are just little things I noticed and like you said I can work around them if its a benefit.

actually it looks obvious so yeah at least u must be in distance with target to use it, il add that basic condition and should be enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

Usually you stay in your consecration yes, since it boosts your defensives and surivability based on the talents your choose.
But there is no reason to just drop if it you're on the move, better to use it when you stand still and plan to tank the mobs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...