Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

PVE Guardian and Boomy feedback

Dogster1125

For the dps and heals rotations can we have shapeshift out of Tangle Affix plz.

Bear form in pve for when health is low, i think its for PVP atm only.

As Boomy in The Vortex Pinnacle the first boss, the rotation targets the Tempest mobs on the outside that if not facing cast, the bot dots them all up and is off the boss, those mobs should not be attacked so would be nice to remove that auto target.

Thank you

• Koexygen

After blacklists support u can add that units in blacklist and won’t be attacked. Databases coming soon. Il update bear form for pve too. Shapeshifting affix is kinda mess with rotation its self so probably I won’t add support for that and leave the mobility window to users.

• Moderators

I think a "bear mode" toggle key would be of use in situations when there is a big incoming unavoidable damage, you have a lot of damage reduction in bear-form so would be very nice to just see the incoming damage, press bear form toggle, then press it again to go back to boomkin after damage has passed.

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, Banno said:

I think a "bear mode" toggle key would be of use in situations when there is a big incoming unavoidable damage, you have a lot of damage reduction in bear-form so would be very nice to just see the incoming damage, press bear form toggle, then press it again to go back to boomkin after damage has passed.

Yes but you can just click bear form to hop in and hop out why do u need toggle key?

I think its because I have used  other PVE rotations and just sharing things that were nice to have, but I am talking logic, not so much a button, like knowing the fights with bosses in mythic plus and because of that logic the large AOE burst damage the Rotation would just go into bear form to reduce the damage, just a really nice quality of life thing.

And you Are correct just clicking the button works as well, think I was a little spoiled with PVE focus more rotations, I am just sharing ideas, I look at it like the logic that the pvp rotations has, knows when something is coming so it auto bear forms if your health goes below the %.

Everything is good here not complaining at all enjoying every min of the rotation available.

• Koexygen
Just now, Dogster1125 said:

I think its because I have used  other PVE rotations and just sharing things that were nice to have, but I am talking logic, not so much a button, like knowing the fights with bosses in mythic plus and because of that logic the large AOE burst damage the Rotation would just go into bear form to reduce the damage, just a really nice quality of life thing.

And you Are correct just clicking the button works as well, think I was a little spoiled with PVE focus more rotations, I am just sharing ideas, I look at it like the logic that the pvp rotations has, knows when something is coming so it auto bear forms if your health goes below the %.

Everything is good here not complaining at all enjoying every min of the rotation available.

right now im working on databases features so you can probably customize after that, if any big damage spell being casted on you and such things. so yeah that will solve your requests.