Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

TTD set on targets ?

Dogster1125

• Koexygen
Just now, Dogster1125 said:

Hi there been playing shadow priest in PVE and noticed that the rotation reapply's dots when the mob is almost dead already, is there currently a Time to Die login for dots? 

ttd mostly used on cooldowns, which spec and what spells u talking about

• Koexygen

For Shadow word pain and Vampric touch for shadow priest, its reapplying the dot when there about to die, so in that case a waste to reapply.

Nothing serious fuck it😂

Ok its sometime not always apply the dots before using Shadow crash, we pulled 8 mobs and it was casting Vampric embrace on each one instead of using shadow crash, when it uses shadow crash first everything feels good just not sure why it would cast the dots for aoe if shadow crash is available to spread them on all targets. Just let me know if there is something I am doing wrong, feels  like mouse over casts shadow crash first but if I target a mob in the group it tried to spread dots to 2-3 mobs then casts shadowcrash

• Koexygen

Ok its sometime not always apply the dots before using Shadow crash, we pulled 8 mobs and it was casting Vampric embrace on each one instead of using shadow crash, when it uses shadow crash first everything feels good just not sure why it would cast the dots for aoe if shadow crash is available to spread them on all targets. Just let me know if there is something I am doing wrong, feels  like mouse over casts shadow crash first but if I target a mob in the group it tried to spread dots to 2-3 mobs then casts shadowcrash

Il check it later