Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

General questions about purchase

Zazaman324

I've been looking over everything and can't seem to figure out the difference between Daemonic and VIP. Do need both to use either? ($25 + $20 per month). Like do I need to pay for VIP as well as Daemonic to use it? Do I need to buy both to get any usage of this at all? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, but I genuinely don't understand :s

• Moderators

Hello there!
Daemonic is the unlocker you need to be able to load this bot in-game.
See it as Koexygen is the car, and Daemonic is the fuel that drives it. 🙂
This bot uses protected lua functions that needs to be "unlocked" and that is what the unlocker does.
So you need a subscription to Daemonic as well as a VIP subscription to Koexygen, that is all.

16 hours ago, Banno said:

Hello there!
Daemonic is the unlocker you need to be able to load this bot in-game.
See it as Koexygen is the car, and Daemonic is the fuel that drives it. 🙂
This bot uses protected lua functions that needs to be "unlocked" and that is what the unlocker does.
So you need a subscription to Daemonic as well as a VIP subscription to Koexygen, that is all.

Is there an estimated time for when you might be supporting the rest of the classes, so I know when to get back to this? $45 as a recurring monthly just seems a bit excessive for something that supports five and a half classes. (Definitely not trying to put down the work you put in, as I'm sure it's an amazing product)

• Koexygen
51 minutes ago, Zazaman324 said:

Is there an estimated time for when you might be supporting the rest of the classes, so I know when to get back to this? $45 as a recurring monthly just seems a bit excessive for something that supports five and a half classes. (Definitely not trying to put down the work you put in, as I'm sure it's an amazing product)

You can’t find cheaper 

16 minutes ago, G said:

You can’t find cheaper 

I honestly haven't found anything more expensive, but I'm looking for something reliable, so I won't settle for the way cheaper options, since they're mostly garbage. I'd be okay with paying $45 for something that supports all classes, but when it's still lacking more than half the classes I feel like I'm better off waiting! 🙂

• Koexygen
9 hours ago, Zazaman324 said:

I honestly haven't found anything more expensive, but I'm looking for something reliable, so I won't settle for the way cheaper options, since they're mostly garbage. I'd be okay with paying $45 for something that supports all classes, but when it's still lacking more than half the classes I feel like I'm better off waiting! 🙂

Always your option mate✊ cheers to whatever you do.