Jump to content

Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

  • PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

 

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

  • Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License
  • 0

Resto shaman spamming Earth Shield


ninjaskija

Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Koexygen
6 hours ago, ninjaskija said:

Low level resto shaman, if not specced into Elemental Orbit, is spamming Earth Shield on himself and Tank. 

updated, version below will include ur fix, let me know if it will still spam 

V0.15.60
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Koexygen
5 hours ago, ninjaskija said:

Low level resto shaman, if not specced into Elemental Orbit, is spamming Earth Shield on himself and Tank. 

As you can see resto shaman is not supported for leveling, not any healer, no point in that. But il try to fix it anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, G said:

As you can see resto shaman is not supported for leveling, not any healer, no point in that. But il try to fix it anyway.

OK, understood. Well it’s pretty easy to level a healer by just doing instances because the queue is almost instant. But yes, that was my oversight and I apologize.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Koexygen
Just now, ninjaskija said:

OK, understood. Well it’s pretty easy to level a healer by just doing instances because the queue is almost instant. But yes, that was my oversight and I apologize.

No apologize, thanks for catching bug, but not supported leveling means its not tested and not optimized on it, if you find any other bugs let me know. ✌️ happy leveling😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...