Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

A few questions.

Humbleman

Long time in the automation game. Exited to see a new solution 🙂

I have a few questions that are not apparent from the initially provided material.

1. "Advanced machine learning algorithms". How exactly is that implemented?

2. You mention "chance to kill" so by that it should be able to chose the best target with the highest change of a kill. And part of chance to kill is not only the chars class and gear but also the cd's used and if the target is currently attacked by other teammates.
Top level players are all about cd trading offensives / defensives and trying to get the enemy to waste a cd so he will be vulnerable to a kill attempt.
Attacking the same target automatically will also be of great benefit especially in solo shuffle where there is no voice communication with the other teammates.

3. Autofacing implementation leads to the possibility of auto movement. The first request is a "stick to target" feature. The next step is to use a complete map of the arenas/bg's and implement automovement.
Under autofacing is also a subfeature for healers to autoface any melee that are on them, as to counter them trying to get behind you.

4. Have Daemonic been targeted from the last banwave? Another know pixel rotation bot got tageted and banned. So we can get banned even without lua unlocker...

5. How do you differ from the other available solutions using Daemonic as an unlocker. You are in direct competition with Go Hands Free from Naarian who have been in this game maybe 10 years.

Best regards Humbleman

• Koexygen
7 minutes ago, Humbleman said:

Long time in the automation game. Exited to see a new solution 🙂

I have a few questions that are not apparent from the initially provided material.

1. "Advanced machine learning algorithms". How exactly is that implemented?

2. You mention "chance to kill" so by that it should be able to chose the best target with the highest change of a kill. And part of chance to kill is not only the chars class and gear but also the cd's used and if the target is currently attacked by other teammates.
Top level players are all about cd trading offensives / defensives and trying to get the enemy to waste a cd so he will be vulnerable to a kill attempt.
Attacking the same target automatically will also be of great benefit especially in solo shuffle where there is no voice communication with the other teammates.

3. Autofacing implementation leads to the possibility of auto movement. The first request is a "stick to target" feature. The next step is to use a complete map of the arenas/bg's and implement automovement.
Under autofacing is also a subfeature for healers to autoface any melee that are on them, as to counter them trying to get behind you.

4. Have Daemonic been targeted from the last banwave? Another know pixel rotation bot got tageted and banned. So we can get banned even without lua unlocker...

5. How do you differ from the other available solutions using Daemonic as an unlocker. You are in direct competition with Go Hands Free from Naarian who have been in this game maybe 10 years.

Best regards Humbleman

Hello, all your questions are about commercial private solutions, it doesn't matter how i handle things and ofcourse i won't share it publicly, what you can do is, check our history, there is 3 days trial, give it a try and decide by your own if you like it or not. About Daemonic @Bash is doing great job, no single ban incident since launch of Koexygen. Best regards and welcome.

I signed up for the trial.
It is a fair question how you differ from other solutions other than just try it yourself. You have a showcase video of the warrior and the general setup and they show very well what to expect.

Isn't this a commercial solution? I don't care so much about the price. I will happily support the development if there is potential.

The questions /suggestions are standard in regards to any pvp routine and I have tried many solutions before. The "stick to target" is one we got implemented in a former routine and that allowed for the in between solution for user controlled movement / auto movement.

Best regards Humbleman

• Koexygen
Just now, Humbleman said:

I signed up for the trial.
It is a fair question how you differ from other solutions other than just try it yourself. You have a showcase video of the warrior and the general setup and they show very well what to expect.

Isn't this a commercial solution? I don't care so much about the price. I will happily support the development if there is potential.

The questions /suggestions are standard in regards to any pvp routine and I have tried many solutions before. The "stick to target" is one we got implemented in a former routine and that allowed for the in between solution for user controlled movement / auto movement.

Best regards Humbleman

I can say, i differ from other solutions totally because whole project is written from scratch without any references from other projects, for better answers i had to try that project but never tried any of them you mentioned so you will better know how I differ.

ok cool.
So if you are starting from scratch then point 2 is something that would be outstanding to implement. And something that none of the former developers succeeded in.
The whole team awareness and cd tracking / baiting is what stops any bot from reaching the higher levels.

Again I have been with the rotation bots since the days of HB but they all end up getting banned, even the pixel based. So that is why I was worried about Daemonic being targeted.

/best regards

• Koexygen
Just now, Humbleman said:

ok cool.
So if you are starting from scratch then point 2 is something that would be outstanding to implement. And something that none of the former developers succeeded in.
The whole team awareness and cd tracking / baiting is what stops any bot from reaching the higher levels.

Again I have been with the rotation bots since the days of HB but they all end up getting banned, even the pixel based. So that is why I was worried about Daemonic being targeted.

/best regards

I have koexygen unlocker, that is private and designed only for koexygen, just stopped maintaining before all class release but after i will update it so that will boost more security and safety. For now daemonic seems best option for me.