Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Affixe "Bursting" OOC

VirusMilo

Hi

I'm starting to do mythical +, and I notice that with the   "Bursting" affix the rotation stops or does not make the effort to bring the group back to 100%, is the out of combat "OOC" well managed ?
I did the test on the Paladin Holly.

"maybe add things like holy light flash heal for out of combat only, and leave the rest for your settings in combat" Banno's idea

Thank you for this great job 😊

VirusMilo

• Koexygen
Just now, Maxime said:

Hi

I'm starting to do mythical +, and I notice that with the   "Bursting" affix the rotation stops or does not make the effort to bring the group back to 100%, is the out of combat "OOC" well managed ?

"maybe add things like holy light flash heal for out of combat only, and leave the rest for your settings in combat" Banno's idea

VirusMilo

hey, out of combat is actually out of attention, tell me spell names u want to use out of combat healing and i will implement them.

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, Maxime said:

Hi

VirusMilo

but generally it must use holy light and such spells for heal out of combat

• Moderators

I would like it to use the regular rotational spells but add holy light and flash of light even if they are turned off/low in your settings, for out of combat healing.
Sometimes though you have a player who just jumps down and gets really low while out of combat, in this case we dont want to waste big cds like Lay On Hands Avengers Wrath etc.
Regular spells like Flash of Light Holy Light Word of Glory Holy Shock etc should be enough. 🙂

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, VirusMilo said:

my god, you are very quick to answer

any small healing spell
maybe

For example :
Flash of Light with Beacon of Light and Beacon of Faith active

Hinernate is there, il add others too tonight 

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Banno said:

I would like it to use the regular rotational spells but add holy light and flash of light even if they are turned off/low in your settings, for out of combat healing.
Sometimes though you have a player who just jumps down and gets really low while out of combat, in this case we dont want to waste big cds like Lay On Hands Avengers Wrath etc.
Regular spells like Flash of Light Holy Light Word of Glory Holy Shock etc should be enough. 🙂

It heals out of combat holy light no? 

• Koexygen
Just now, Banno said:

I havent seen it do it, only instants like Holy Shock and maybe WoG too, when I do m+ I have Holy Light turned off in skill manager.

if you have turned it off, how it can heal 😄 😄 turn it on, it wont use stupidly it will extend divinity with it and out of combat

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, G said:

if you have turned it off, how it can heal 😄 😄 turn it on, it wont use stupidly it will extend divinity with it and out of combat

I will turn it on then, I thought you had divinity extension hardcoded so it did even if I turned it off 😄 Cheers!

• Koexygen
Just now, Banno said:

I will turn it on then, I thought you had divinity extension hardcoded so it did even if I turned it off 😄 Cheers!

nono, skills manager is most respected in terms of rules no kinder surprises 😄

• Koexygen
2 hours ago, VirusMilo said:

Hi

VirusMilo

added incorporeal support, give it a try and let me know if anything not works 

V0.15.55 + Supports your requests

• Koexygen
11 hours ago, VirusMilo said:

my teammates are at 20% and the rotation does nothing, I just retested, it might be a little better when I deactivate Clease

Such cases save replays please and show me them✌️