Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Feedback/Issues - Guardian Druid

Bigfoot13

Just a few things I've noted while leveling as a druid (levelled mostly as guardian).  

- Add feature to shapeshift out of roots

- Auto loot feature bugs out if bags are full

- Option to turn off auto facing would be good

- during a dungeon run where I was dps (Feral), the healer decided to go dps as well (it was a strong group).  The bot then freaked out, trying to heal and also DPS, ultimately doing nothing but shifting from cat to human form.

Otherwise, flawless to date.  Almost at 70, and will give more feedback when found.

Cheers

BF

• Koexygen
16 minutes ago, Bigfoot13 said:

Just a few things I've noted while leveling as a druid (levelled mostly as guardian).  

- Add feature to shapeshift out of roots

- Auto loot feature bugs out if bags are full

- Option to turn off auto facing would be good

- during a dungeon run where I was dps (Feral), the healer decided to go dps as well (it was a strong group).  The bot then freaked out, trying to heal and also DPS, ultimately doing nothing but shifting from cat to human form.

Otherwise, flawless to date.  Almost at 70, and will give more feedback when found.

Cheers

BF

You must disable healing spells in skills manager as feral or drop sliders right click on healing spells and drop then as your needs, auto facing check box upcoming, il take a look loot too. Shapeshifting roots will be added too.

5 hours ago, G said:

You must disable healing spells in skills manager as feral or drop sliders right click on healing spells and drop then as your needs, auto facing check box upcoming, il take a look loot too. Shapeshifting roots will be added too.

Sounds good thanks.  I did turn off the healing in the skills manager, fyi.  I ended up restarting my machine and the next 2 dungeons went fine, so maybe it was a one time glitch. 

• Koexygen
2 hours ago, Bigfoot13 said:

Sounds good thanks.  I did turn off the healing in the skills manager, fyi.  I ended up restarting my machine and the next 2 dungeons went fine, so maybe it was a one time glitch. 

Today i will re test druid anyway so if there are some glitches we will fix it, thanks for reporting ✌️