Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Load and Import/Export + Autofacing ideas

Banno

Question

• Moderators

image.thumb.png.eb46983d5517ca935b5391dc5281a7ec.png

Hello!

Time for some ideas again, the current version is great but would be even better if we had the options to share settings and import/export and use them in a fast and simple way.
So say I got my m+ settings for hpala, if I wanted to share them some function to export those to a string like weakauras for example, and other users could import them to their game.
Maybe even a way to name the settings if there is a way to do so, but just being able to save/load import/export settings would be huge, since it takes a while to sit and change settings manually each time you decide to go raid or go m+.

Also autofacing is very good but I think its more important feature in PvP than it is in PvE, since a lot of times I have run towards my death thanks to it in PvE when I do raid or mythic+ and some dangerous ability you need to run away from is casted.

I do have other features in mind (options for healthpotions/healthstones and trinket logic) but I think we already discussed those and came to the conclusion that its going to wait until basic core things are done, but my two mentioned things above are more important.

Cheers!

2 answers to this question

• Koexygen
12 hours ago, Banno said:

image.thumb.png.eb46983d5517ca935b5391dc5281a7ec.png

Hello!

Time for some ideas again, the current version is great but would be even better if we had the options to share settings and import/export and use them in a fast and simple way.
So say I got my m+ settings for hpala, if I wanted to share them some function to export those to a string like weakauras for example, and other users could import them to their game.
Maybe even a way to name the settings if there is a way to do so, but just being able to save/load import/export settings would be huge, since it takes a while to sit and change settings manually each time you decide to go raid or go m+.

Also autofacing is very good but I think its more important feature in PvP than it is in PvE, since a lot of times I have run towards my death thanks to it in PvE when I do raid or mythic+ and some dangerous ability you need to run away from is casted.

I do have other features in mind (options for healthpotions/healthstones and trinket logic) but I think we already discussed those and came to the conclusion that its going to wait until basic core things are done, but my two mentioned things above are more important.

Cheers!

Vahahahaha 😂😂😂😂that image tho…… aight il work from tomorrow✌️

Yes please for the love of god can we get this? I hate having to redo settings in this day of trying it, every single time I reload UI for a spec update (which means logging in too) or restart. It'd be nice to have my login save and settings save with an import export.