Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

BOP HPAL PVP

Exdeus

Bop is not working good....sometimes never used even if teammate are low and nearly dead

mouseover macro is not working well cause cr want to cast something else

have to stop koe to cast bop when i want, definitivly not a good option

image.png.a46d8cdf350dc772a5b8183a5044934c.png

can u explain this setting ? what do u mean by "both" ? what is the difference between first and second setting ? What setting do u recommand ? 

thx

Just now, Exdeus said:

Bop is not working good....sometimes never used even if teammate are low and nearly dead

mouseover macro is not working well cause cr want to cast something else

have to stop koe to cast bop when i want, definitivly not a good option

image.png.a46d8cdf350dc772a5b8183a5044934c.png

can u explain this setting ? what do u mean by "both" ? what is the difference between first and second setting ? What setting do u recommand ? 

thx

could you add some koe macros for some spells (bop, lib, hoj, rep ....) cause i want sometime to cast manually and /cast is not working well

• Koexygen
6 hours ago, Exdeus said:

could you add some koe macros for some spells (bop, lib, hoj, rep ....) cause i want sometime to cast manually and /cast is not working well

Can you give me more details why it’s not working?  What it doesn’t do exactly, i will overtest by my self but there are couple “gotchas” like bop penalty, line of sight, range, rogues shadowy duel and such to make sure you can cast and its not casting it i need more details, maybe little video of gameplay where it had to cast and didn’t cast will help a lot for investigation. 

6 hours ago, G said:

Can you give me more details why it’s not working?  What it doesn’t do exactly, i will overtest by my self but there are couple “gotchas” like bop penalty, line of sight, range, rogues shadowy duel and such to make sure you can cast and its not casting it i need more details, maybe little video of gameplay where it had to cast and didn’t cast will help a lot for investigation. 

Hi, i have to spam macro cause cr doesnot stop to cast spell i need, for rep i have to spam, for hoj same, for bop and so one ....even on mylself ! (when in combat in arenas, sure its work in town)

#showtooltip Blessing of Protection
/stopcasting
/cast [@mouseover] Blessing of Protection

#showtooltip Repentance
/stopcasting
/cast [@focus] Repentance

may be u can add in your code special command for macros as /koe cast [@focus] Repentance or /koe [@focus] Repentance same for other ccs or lib and important spells that we have to cast manually.

ok ill try to make little video

• Koexygen
2 hours ago, Exdeus said:

Hi, i have to spam macro cause cr doesnot stop to cast spell i need, for rep i have to spam, for hoj same, for bop and so one ....even on mylself ! (when in combat in arenas, sure its work in town)

#showtooltip Blessing of Protection
/stopcasting
/cast [@mouseover] Blessing of Protection

#showtooltip Repentance
/stopcasting
/cast [@focus] Repentance

may be u can add in your code special command for macros as /koe cast [@focus] Repentance or /koe [@focus] Repentance same for other ccs or lib and important spells that we have to cast manually.

ok ill try to make little video

ok update Macro core, give it a try and keep in mind, you can't use repentance on dummies.

V0.15.35 +