Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

HPal Generally Problems (Can be just by me)

Error-13

Question

Is there anybody have a problem with HPal in SS Generally? I mean sometimes in every session (not in the first round but 3-4 rounds) he Just stays next to a teammate and does nothing while his Health gets to Zero and finally, he's dead, Mana was full. Next round reload and everything working as if nothing happened, + I noticed its hard to come back after STun, has to use Manually targetting your Teammate to start healing. A lot of issues for me, I can't get even 1400. 

The best result of Healing that I see in my stats is when I am involved in a melee fight there are of course issues u pick up all stuns, but again healing performance at this moment is top.

8 answers to this question

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Error-13 said:

I don't know what's going on bro, but Pala bad is hell in My hands. When Players don't touch me 5-1, 4-2, 3-3, but when they focus me (rota or me i dont know, zero self defence). 2 times in a row 0-6 , tired already do back and force 1500-1700 no higher

today i will push Major updates of framework + will include holy paladin updates, give it a try later new version, il make sure it will be more begginers friendly.

• Koexygen
4 hours ago, Error-13 said:

Is there anybody have a problem with HPal in SS Generally? I mean sometimes in every session (not in the first round but 3-4 rounds) he Just stays next to a teammate and does nothing while his Health gets to Zero and finally, he's dead, Mana was full. Next round reload and everything working as if nothing happened, + I noticed its hard to come back after STun, has to use Manually targetting your Teammate to start healing. A lot of issues for me, I can't get even 1400. 

The best result of Healing that I see in my stats is when I am involved in a melee fight there are of course issues u pick up all stuns, but again healing performance at this moment is top.

Little replay video will help a lot. Please whenever you get chance let’s join voice chat and i can track everything in real time, i will watch your gameplay. 

other then that today i will play couple shuffles at 2k rating with hopes of such will happen.

• Koexygen
On 7/31/2023 at 3:17 AM, Error-13 said:

u were right, there was bug with party detection, it was not detecting one unit as party member on next rounds, been fixed now. if still wont work let me know.

5 hours ago, G said:

u were right, there was bug with party detection, it was not detecting one unit as party member on next rounds, been fixed now. if still wont work let me know.

Ok, so. Just Finish the First try. 
First Brake between rounds char Start trying to cast some Spell Non-Stop says there is no target, I don't have a target.
The second brake spamming non-stop BoL and BoS on teammates until reload.
And then repeating steps 3rd brake looking for a target, 4th brake spamming BoL, BoS
Before the last round Was used only BoS on 1 teammate, another teammate left without the blessing (same as before when didn't recognize the second teammate, so I reloaded), and it came back to usual and cast BoS one 1, BoL on a second teammate.

Edited by Error-13

• Koexygen
4 hours ago, Error-13 said:

Ok, so. Just Finish the First try. 
First Brake between rounds char Start trying to cast some Spell Non-Stop says there is no target, I don't have a target.
The second brake spamming non-stop BoL and BoS on teammates until reload.
And then repeating steps 3rd brake looking for a target, 4th brake spamming BoL, BoS
Before the last round Was used only BoS on 1 teammate, another teammate left without the blessing (same as before when didn't recognize the second teammate, so I reloaded), and it came back to usual and cast BoS one 1, BoL on a second teammate.

It’s spamming repentance after match, sometimes arena events doesn’t triggers, still have not found why is it wow bug or ours but no problem today il fix couple other things and bring new solutions. So fucking weird, i feel like sometimes events are not triggered from wow. Today i will test more, if it’s not going to be stable again i will bring other solutions to party and group Core. 

• Koexygen
Just now, Error-13 said:

I don't know what's going on bro, but Pala bad is hell in My hands. When Players don't touch me 5-1, 4-2, 3-3, but when they focus me (rota or me i dont know, zero self defence). 2 times in a row 0-6 , tired already do back and force 1500-1700 no higher

Disable holy lights, try to let bot cast free mana cost flash of lights, do pillars stay always in safe spot and use divine shield manually if someone is about to die and you don’t have trinket. That’s how i hit 2k rating.