Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Raiding with HPAL

Ryuk

Hey, like mentioned above i was raiding these days and gathered some data. In my group was another HPAL with the same or even lower gear and no set. We were always on top almost even the whole time, I'm pretty sure he was also using a bot btw.

First i have to say, that the bot is doing pretty well! The following stuff is just a tip how the bot could be even better (maybe).

• My Top Heal Spell was always Holy Shock (ca. 23%). Other Hpals top spells was either Beacon or Dawn. I have the feeling that Beacon could be slighly better managed between Tanks.  Should HS be our top heal spell? I get that its more potent with Tyrs Deliverance - just curious.
  • Barrier of Faith is not used. I checked all Details logs  - its never been used for me. Yes, i do have the talent 🙂
  • Overflowing Light is healing more by other Hpals (mostly second most heal spell). For me it lands between 5-7 most healed spell. Just a Finding, idk if this can be adjusted.
  • Consecration is about 3 times more used by the bot than others. Should we prio this maybe a lil down to save that global for other stuff?

The rest was perfect. Just curious about thos points mentioned above.

Using the predifined raid built from the bot btw.

Settings are copied from banno

Cheers

Ryuk

Edited by Ryuk

• Koexygen
5 hours ago, Ryuk said:

Hey, like mentioned above i was raiding these days and gathered some data. In my group was another HPAL with the same or even lower gear and no set. We were always on top almost even the whole time, I'm pretty sure he was also using a bot btw.

First i have to say, that the bot is doing pretty well! The following stuff is just a tip how the bot could be even better (maybe).

• My Top Heal Spell was always Holy Shock (ca. 23%). Other Hpals top spells was either Beacon or Dawn. I have the feeling that Beacon could be slighly better managed between Tanks.  Should HS be our top heal spell? I get that its more potent with Tyrs Deliverance - just curious.
  • Barrier of Faith is not used. I checked all Details logs  - its never been used for me. Yes, i do have the talent 🙂
  • Overflowing Light is healing more by other Hpals (mostly second most heal spell). For me it lands between 5-7 most healed spell. Just a Finding, idk if this can be adjusted.
  • Consecration is about 3 times more used by the bot than others. Should we prio this maybe a lil down to save that global for other stuff?

The rest was perfect. Just curious about thos points mentioned above.

Using the predifined raid built from the bot btw.

Settings are copied from banno

Cheers

Ryuk

Hey mate✌️ @IZYwe will check can you provide your active talents code?

• Class Engineer

@Ryuk Hello there, some spells,skills that is situational have not been added yet, that is why Barrier of faith was not used by the bot,  we have not raiding environment considered fully yet , also if you place a beacon by default with your own will it will stay on the target and it will not swap,(for the tanks this might be the solution) by saying beacon of down you mean Light of down i assume and that is also situational, understandable by the algorithm if he has best targets to cast that spell. also, holy paladins have several talent variation for the raids and as you already know we are supporting only one version of it(for now), that might be the difference between you and other holy paladins. 

i hope this topic was helpful

Best regards 🙂

On 7/31/2023 at 9:38 AM, IZY said:

@Ryuk Hello there, some spells,skills that is situational have not been added yet, that is why Barrier of faith was not used by the bot,  we have not raiding environment considered fully yet , also if you place a beacon by default with your own will it will stay on the target and it will not swap,(for the tanks this might be the solution) by saying beacon of down you mean Light of down i assume and that is also situational, understandable by the algorithm if he has best targets to cast that spell. also, holy paladins have several talent variation for the raids and as you already know we are supporting only one version of it(for now), that might be the difference between you and other holy paladins. 

i hope this topic was helpful

Best regards 🙂

Hey, thanks for you reply. Beacon manual - noted. I wrote Beacon and Dawn but yeah the answer ist pretty clear. I'm just curious about that amount auf Holy Shocks. Thanks - looking forward for Barrier of Faith implementation 🙂