Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Some Holy Paladin thoughts

Banno

Question

• Moderators

Hello friends!
I am here with some feedback on my little run this morning with the Holy Paladin in LFR and a mythic +17 key.

Line of sight - I encountered issues in the LFR raid when one of the tanks was afk when the boss was pulled so he ended up outside the room and rotation hung up trying to heal him resulting in not healing anyone or being able to do anything, also happened on echo of neltharian fight with players behind walls.
Lights Hammer - Had Lights Hammer talented for the suggested raid talents and used that manually, could be added to skill manager with # of units and a hp slider.
Dispells - I noticed during my Vortex Pinnacle +17 run that no dispells were made despite having Cleanse enabled in Skill Manager.
Freedom on Entangle affix - It did not use Freedom on you when you got stuck on entanglement, but seemed to cast at random times on other players.

I will run some more and see what I can find but this was what came to mind during this mornings tests!

Cheers!

boratpaladin.jpg

8 answers to this question

• Class Engineer

@Banno Hey, there and again thanks for the feedback, ill try to answer you questions step by step
1: line of sight on started boss.

We can not track if the player is in the range of boss fight that is why it counts as LOS , unfortunately we are unable to solve that problem unless we make specific adjustment for that situation only(mentioned by you).

2: echo's LOS

we will try to do something for it to be discovered as the LOS Spot but meanwhile you can move (as far as i know you have to move anyways to another room that is opened) but in case if some players were stuck in one certain position and they are unreachable by anyone it need to be corrected.

3: Light hummer

the spell will be added as soon as possible.

as mentioned before it is situational talent(mainly used for raid in some scenarios that is why some talents are delayed) we can add slider to it as well.  but automatically it will choose best position for the group of people to get maximum value.

4: dispel

we are currently working on changing its core for better performance and understanding of who to dispel first with priority, i suggest you to use it manually for some time until it's updated(will be updated tomorrow most likely)

5: freedom 
entanglement affix proc is not root, it is movement speed  reduce that is why  freedom is not used on that scenario. 
it will be updated to work on this specific situation .

thanks again for the feedback if you will anything, DM me in discord so i can personally answer your question.

• Moderators

I thought of it yesterday (or whenever Im in a key or raid and someone dies) when a buddy died in a m+, I see Intercession is in the skill manager, but there is no real setting to change there, is it supported somehow or not yet? 
Would be cool to have the ability to choose if we want to ress someone by targetting OR mouseovering their party/raidframe/unit, meanwhile having a blast doing my KSH-challenge with it, blasting through the keys with it ez-mode. 
Cant wait to see how op it will be when utility things starts getting added like racials and healthpot/stone support, trinket logics/support, encounter specific stuff like auto-jump last boss VP, freedom/bop barrel in 2nd boss of FH etc etc ❤️ Great job!

Edited by Banno
Racials

• Koexygen
Just now, Banno said:

I thought of it yesterday (or whenever Im in a key or raid and someone dies) when a buddy died in a m+, I see Intercession is in the skill manager, but there is no real setting to change there, is it supported somehow or not yet? 
Would be cool to have the ability to choose if we want to ress someone by targetting OR mouseovering their party/raidframe/unit, meanwhile having a blast doing my KSH-challenge with it, blasting through the keys with it ez-mode. 
Cant wait to see how op it will be when utility things starts getting added like healthpot/stone support, trinket logics/support, encounter specific stuff like auto-jump last boss VP, freedom/bop barrel in 2nd boss of FH etc etc ❤️ Great job!

its not resing in combat, so no need settings, outside of combat it will res any first dead party member.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, G said:

its not resing in combat, so no need settings, outside of combat it will res any first dead party member.

Oh I think you have gotten Intercession confused with Redemption/Absolution then which are Paladins ress/massress-abilities, Intercession is the combatress which you use in combat when someone dies during a boss or trash-encounter for example.

• Koexygen
Just now, Banno said:

Oh I think you have gotten Intercession confused with Redemption/Absolution then which are Paladins ress/massress-abilities, Intercession is the combatress which you use in combat when someone dies during a boss or trash-encounter for example.

Oh, i tought it was not working in combat, aight later we will implement it @IZY

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, G said:

Oh, i tought it was not working in combat, aight later we will implement it @IZY

Lovely, preferably make it activate on mouseover/target since you dont wanna auto combatress people sometimes if you're calling a wipe for example, an example would be: 

Checkboxes for "focus" "target" "mouseover" "tank" "healer" "dps" 

But I guess you and IZY will figure something good out together ❤️