Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Warrior pvp logic addition ideas

Rasen

Question

I will list some ideas that will be applicable for both fury and arms then add below this some ideas that are specific to a certain spec.

1, cc enemy healer with storm bolt at 100% hp if within range.

"add toggle option to adjust hp% or to not use all together in skills manager"

2, cross cc your target with shockwave if healer is in cc.

"add toggle option in spell manager to use this option or not"

"example with point 1 and point 2, you run in rotation auto storm bolts healer then shockwaves your target and manually use your burst macro, this will almost always kill someone or force trinkets and defensives"

3chain cc enemy healer using storm bolt if DR is half or less.

"example with all 3 points later in a match waiting on cooldowns, enemy healer heal a fear or poly, cr will then storm bolt healer to continue the cc chain on healer shockwave your target to prevent defensives to secure the kill or force trinkets"

4, auto leap fear healer if DR is 50%  or less.

conditions to add to this would be only leap fear if your target is 50% or less, or to continue chain cc on healer if storm bolt is down and DR is 50% or less.

a slider can be added in skill manager to adjust target hp% as well as a toggle to not use.

5, have the rotation leave you in defensive stance when not in combat, once in combat swap back.

"example leaving the gates in arena being in defensive stance will help stop some incoming damage if a stealth target is to open on you with a stun and burst."

Fury only,

Add death wish to skills manager and toggle options. with following conditions.

toggle for how many stacks you would like the rotation to keep up 1-5 stacks, if say you only want 3 stacks choose 3 and ration will never go beyond that. 

add conditions to death wish "if your at 50% hp with full stacks "however many stacks you have picked" rotation will auto drop your death wish stacks and will not reapply until your out of danger"

auto drop death with stacks and do not reapply if 2 enemy's are targeting you.

auto drop death wish stacks on single enemy burst.

Arms,

auto cancel blamestorm to execute if target withing range.

*** add health stone to skills manager so we can have it auto use at our set about of hp% ***

might be missing somethings if so i'll update 🙂 

8 answers to this question

9 hours ago, G said:

there was some updates today, try again, those updates not including your requests exactly one by one but some part of logics works as you mentioned, if that won't satisfy let me know and il try to improve it again.

all i can say is sooooooo much better lol, if no one has tired fury in pvp since update do so now xD, but in all seriousness its working alot better i can see what you mean by not everything is added a few conditions missing but over all i like it alot more now then it was before the update. one thing id still really like and not sure if you added because i didnt see it is that shockwave is still not being used at all and i noticed once when it leap feared the enemy healer is auto attacked him right after breaking the fear im sure there is a stop attack condition added and maybe just a bug at that one time but thought id mention incase it was missed. going to keep testing if i notice anything else i'll update.

• Koexygen
5 minutes ago, Rasen said:

I will list some ideas that will be applicable for both fury and arms then add below this some ideas that are specific to a certain spec.

"example with point 1 and point 2, you run in rotation auto storm bolts healer then shockwaves your target and manually use your burst macro, this will almost always kill someone or force trinkets and defensives"

"example with all 3 points later in a match waiting on cooldowns, enemy healer heal a fear or poly, cr will then storm bolt healer to continue the cc chain on healer shockwave your target to prevent defensives to secure the kill or force trinkets"

conditions to add to this would be only leap fear if your target is 50% or less, or to continue chain cc on healer if storm bolt is down and DR is 50% or less.

a slider can be added in skill manager to adjust target hp% as well as a toggle to not use.

5, have the rotation leave you in defensive stance when not in combat, once in combat swap back.

"example leaving the gates in arena being in defensive stance will help stop some incoming damage if a stealth target is to open on you with a stun and burst."

Fury only,

toggle for how many stacks you would like the rotation to keep up 1-5 stacks, if say you only want 3 stacks choose 3 and ration will never go beyond that. 

add conditions to death wish "if your at 50% hp with full stacks "however many stacks you have picked" rotation will auto drop your death wish stacks and will not reapply until your out of danger"

Arms,

*** add health stone to skills manager so we can have it auto use at our set about of hp% ***

great, we will include those at pvp rework, shockwave needs update, i think storm bolt logic is ok currently, it does controling enemy healer but with little bit more logics than HP + its being used not only for cc healer, but to save ally and annoy enemy offensives and lil more, charge  and heroic leap at enemy healer and fearing already exists and included, just one trick is there, if u are not facing ur target whenever trying charge or heroic leap, it wont cast, if u are facing enemy healer it will do, but not behinde or invisible areas. other parts will be implemented nicely.

fair enough, i just feel like things like storm bolt might be over coded and what i mean by this is that its trying to do to much, as the saying is "less is more" the current state of storm bolt that i see is that its trying to do to much, using what you said as an example where storm bolt  will also be used to save an ally from annoying enemy offensives as this might be good in lower mmr but its not a big help at higher mmr as for one you stop one targets burst with bolt not both and higher mmr on the enemy teams "go" your healer will almost always be cc'ed and your teammate will need to use a defensive or your healer will need to use trinket getting very little value from the storm bolt anyways because other things like trink and defensives are also used and you never want to over lap abilities when not needed. Think of it this way for enemy offensives or burst warriors have shockwave, intervene, disarm, rallying cry, spell reflect and kick maybe others im missing witch the rotation will use to save your allys life from oncoming burst plus healer abilities to avoid incoming damage on ally also your ally has his own defensives he can use as well, overall feels like its getting very low value and is always on cooldown.  now having storm bolt coded exclusively for things like i said above will always give a high value for the skill ability even maybe adding an exclusive ranged kick chart for storm bolt could be good so its not using the same kick table as pummel that way you can control the value in which the skill is used.

remember at higher mmr 2.2k plus for example maybe even abit lower its about getting the most value out of every ability not just running in and trying to global someone because it will almost never happen you have to use your skills to cc, line up kills and and trade skills accordingly. most burst windows are anywhere from 1 min to 2 mins, warriors have plenty of skills with less then a 1 and 2 min cooldown to help deal with enemy burst while saving storm bolt and fear exclusively for healer control.  

and the good thing about my suggestions to logic is that you can add a check box on the kills to use the suggestions or not if someone dose not see the value in it and a slider to adjust the HP%  hopfully i have made this more clear and not more confusing xD

*** also i know there is a setting to not use storm bolt for defence and i checked it off also the same with stun any full DR enemy as i dont know the conditions as to when it will stun a target again with that option i feel storm bolt is trying to do to much.

• Koexygen
3 minutes ago, Rasen said:

fair enough, i just feel like things like storm bolt might be over coded and what i mean by this is that its trying to do to much, as the saying is "less is more" the current state of storm bolt that i see is that its trying to do to much, using what you said as an example where storm bolt  will also be used to save an ally from annoying enemy offensives as this might be good in lower mmr but its not a big help at higher mmr as for one you stop one targets burst with bolt not both and higher mmr on the enemy teams "go" your healer will almost always be cc'ed and your teammate will need to use a defensive or your healer will need to use trinket getting very little value from the storm bolt anyways because other things like trink and defensives are also used and you never want to over lap abilities when not needed. Think of it this way for enemy offensives or burst warriors have shockwave, intervene, disarm, rallying cry, spell reflect and kick maybe others im missing witch the rotation will use to save your allys life from oncoming burst plus healer abilities to avoid incoming damage on ally also your ally has his own defensives he can use as well, overall feels like its getting very low value and is always on cooldown.  now having storm bolt coded exclusively for things like i said above will always give a high value for the skill ability even maybe adding an exclusive ranged kick chart for storm bolt could be good so its not using the same kick table as pummel that way you can control the value in which the skill is used.

remember at higher mmr 2.2k plus for example maybe even abit lower its about getting the most value out of every ability not just running in and trying to global someone because it will almost never happen you have to use your skills to cc, line up kills and and trade skills accordingly. most burst windows are anywhere from 1 min to 2 mins, warriors have plenty of skills with less then a 1 and 2 min cooldown to help deal with enemy burst while saving storm bolt and fear exclusively for healer control.  

and the good thing about my suggestions to logic is that you can add a check box on the kills to use the suggestions or not if someone dose not see the value in it and a slider to adjust the HP%  hopfully i have made this more clear and not more confusing xD

*** also i know there is a setting to not use storm bolt for defence and i checked it off also the same with stun any full DR enemy as i dont know the conditions as to when it will stun a target again with that option i feel storm bolt is trying to do to much.

Totally makes sense and totally agreed, i will keep current logics for dueling, open world pvp and bg, i will rework arena as soon as i can. Thanks for perfect explanation.✊

• Koexygen
23 hours ago, Rasen said:

Fury only,

Arms,

there was some updates today, try again, those updates not including your requests exactly one by one but some part of logics works as you mentioned, if that won't satisfy let me know and il try to improve it again.

• Koexygen
3 hours ago, Rasen said:

all i can say is sooooooo much better lol, if no one has tired fury in pvp since update do so now xD, but in all seriousness its working alot better i can see what you mean by not everything is added a few conditions missing but over all i like it alot more now then it was before the update. one thing id still really like and not sure if you added because i didnt see it is that shockwave is still not being used at all and i noticed once when it leap feared the enemy healer is auto attacked him right after breaking the fear im sure there is a stop attack condition added and maybe just a bug at that one time but thought id mention incase it was missed. going to keep testing if i notice anything else i'll update.

Nothing updated shockwave yet, today il update couple skills including shockwave, i must totally rewrite it. I’m glad if you liked it😍