Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Fury warrior current rotation in arena

Rasen

Did alot of testing on fury warrior today to see the current state of the rotation in arena after updates,

after multiple arena matches i felt the damage was alittle low so i decided to take a more in depth look at global and rotation my findings can be seen in the attached screen shots.

image warrior test is the scripted rotation and warrior test 2 is me manually pressing buttons. the scripted rotation is spot on however is seems to be wasting some globals on missed execute procs.

7m damage after 2 minutes of testing missing about 55% of the execute procs vs my 7.74m  over 2 minutes - 740,000 damage difference.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Rasen said:

Did alot of testing on fury warrior today to see the current state of the rotation in arena after updates,

after multiple arena matches i felt the damage was alittle low so i decided to take a more in depth look at global and rotation my findings can be seen in the attached screen shots.

image warrior test is the scripted rotation and warrior test 2 is me manually pressing buttons. the scripted rotation is spot on however is seems to be wasting some globals on missed execute procs.

7m damage after 2 minutes of testing missing about 55% of the execute procs vs my 7.74m  over 2 minutes - 740,000 damage difference.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

At training dummy, it uses pve rotation and it will not use spells that requires combat, because dummy never goes in combat, so you can’t measure correctly and compare to real results at training dummy, i can tell you difference, it is less aggressive at cds and using them smarter, bloodpath with vicious talent gets priority over execute, if you test it u can find it has more damage compared to execute on targets under enemy who has 35% hp, if I’m wrong let me know and i can rework. Avatar, reckles, storm bolt, disarm, shout, bloodthirst and some other spells got reworked, before it was poping everything to maximize dps, currently it’s using cds to increase chance of enemy executions at arena, for example it will not use avatar if at least it doesn’t detects that enemy can’t escape couple of seconds to make sure it can accept some burst from u and such. If you can give me more details why do u feel less dps, i can happily rework it.

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Rasen said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh one major thing to notice, at your details you can see this talent has gushing wounds, at pve rotation will priority gushing wounds and this is another reason why it’s using bloodthirst more compared to yours, u can clearly see rotation has done more damage with gushing wounds because its up time compared to manual. I recommend you to track changes in real environments instead at dummy

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Rasen said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

For gushing wound and bloodthirst build, bloodthirst has more priority over execute in multiple scenarios because its better. Il mark this reply as solved. If you find anything better let me know✊