Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Restoration-druid feedback & ideas #4

Banno

Question

• Moderators

image.thumb.png.3f696ab1e6e8793fc77deada46906cdd.png

Hello there everyone hope you're having a great day so far!
Im here with some more feedback and ideas after running some dungeons since the last update:

Feedback

• Wrath - The rotation should weave in Wrath between keeping up dots while dpsing, but I assume its just not implemented yet, also a minimum mana slider for dps there would be perfect.
  • Starfire - In the future when we may have option for "disable dps if mana goes under set threshold %" while we weave in dps when there is downtime for healing, Starfire can be used as a cleave, damages all enemies around your target. With selectable # of Units in GUI.
  • Flourish - I know I mentioned it in a previous post but I think it could be good to make it in order to save trouble maybe add 2 sliders and unit selections so user can make setting for both raid/dungeon at the same time. This method should be baseline for most CDs IMO.

Ideas

• Automatic Catform if falling -  This would be cool, sometimes we get tossed in the air by an ability, or just need to jump down to skip something, it would be nice to have auto catform and a choice of using it only out of combat or also in combat if we desire to.
  • Ironbark CD options - A selection of choices for units to use Ironbark on, either reactive or proactive via list of spells and if targetted, units such as (focus, target, tank and lowest unit) for example, and hp sliders there for each.
  • Additional Innervate logic ideas - Also with double sliders and checkboxes so we can use 1 profile that works for both raids and dungeon, mana-slider already exists but a hp-slider and a way to choose units, so for example 4 units under 70% use Innervate to pump.
  • Natures Vigil+Flourish combo as DPS CD - I've been talking at class discord and they say generally you use NV+Flourish offensively if they arent required for healing, more in detail in this picture below, additionally a choice of an enemy unit # to just use it alone on could be nice.
    image.thumb.png.58a02b866cbd84f3422bcf7201dbdb5b.png
  • Mechanics/Debuffs-specific healing - I believe we could make use of the table of spells/debuffs I listed in my first post to proactively hot shield or trinket-shield (ward) a low unit before a big aoe goes off, or if they get a nasty bleed or debuff like Gash Frenzy from first boss in Brackenhide Hollow where the party must get healied up above 90% to lose the bleed, or in the case of the third boss of Uldaman where he puts Earthen Shards bleed-effect on someone just before the AOE knockback.

2 answers to this question

• Koexygen
8 minutes ago, Banno said:

image.thumb.png.3f696ab1e6e8793fc77deada46906cdd.png

Hello there everyone hope you're having a great day so far!
Im here with some more feedback and ideas after running some dungeons since the last update:

Feedback

• Wrath - The rotation should weave in Wrath between keeping up dots while dpsing, but I assume its just not implemented yet, also a minimum mana slider for dps there would be perfect.
  • Starfire - In the future when we may have option for "disable dps if mana goes under set threshold %" while we weave in dps when there is downtime for healing, Starfire can be used as a cleave, damages all enemies around your target. With selectable # of Units in GUI.
  • Flourish - I know I mentioned it in a previous post but I think it could be good to make it in order to save trouble maybe add 2 sliders and unit selections so user can make setting for both raid/dungeon at the same time. This method should be baseline for most CDs IMO.

Ideas

• Automatic Catform if falling -  This would be cool, sometimes we get tossed in the air by an ability, or just need to jump down to skip something, it would be nice to have auto catform and a choice of using it only out of combat or also in combat if we desire to.
  • Ironbark CD options - A selection of choices for units to use Ironbark on, either reactive or proactive via list of spells and if targetted, units such as (focus, target, tank and lowest unit) for example, and hp sliders there for each.
  • Additional Innervate logic ideas - Also with double sliders and checkboxes so we can use 1 profile that works for both raids and dungeon, mana-slider already exists but a hp-slider and a way to choose units, so for example 4 units under 70% use Innervate to pump.
  • Natures Vigil+Flourish combo as DPS CD - I've been talking at class discord and they say generally you use NV+Flourish offensively if they arent required for healing, more in detail in this picture below, additionally a choice of an enemy unit # to just use it alone on could be nice.
    image.thumb.png.58a02b866cbd84f3422bcf7201dbdb5b.png
  • Mechanics/Debuffs-specific healing - I believe we could make use of the table of spells/debuffs I listed in my first post to proactively hot shield or trinket-shield (ward) a low unit before a big aoe goes off, or if they get a nasty bleed or debuff like Gash Frenzy from first boss in Brackenhide Hollow where the party must get healied up above 90% to lose the bleed, or in the case of the third boss of Uldaman where he puts Earthen Shards bleed-effect on someone just before the AOE knockback.

casting time dps like Wrath and starfire won't be used because its too risk/reward, not worth to use it, flourish has lot lot more advanced logics compared to just hp slider, its even predicts who has most HOT s on it and lot more going on under it so we prefer keep as it is currently, automatic cat form if falling currently not required because it will eat performance pointless it might be useful only at open worlding when falling from mountains or something like that, ironbark will make sure to be used on the target that needs most defensives currently but will be filtered them out by HP % Slider, innervate we had similar logics before but changed to stupid mana slider, we found that is more effective compared to previous one because druid restoration is HOT Oriented and not burst oriented, sometimes simple and basic things are better compared to advanced. nature's vigil will be discussed with class engineer, @IZY he is top 0.01% player at pve so we will rework it because i feel it can be used lot better manner and you mentioned as well.
about your mecahnics/ pre healing, this is something that must be done carefully inside Framework and its already in Todo List but can't estimate time yet because other things are in current development, but soon we will support it.

7 minutes ago, Banno said:

Oh and to add to the DPS rotation options I think it would be good to have both a checkbox/choice to Disable DPS rotation when mana is less than % slider as well as Disable when lowest hp % is less than % slider.
Tried to edit the mainpost with this but couldnt find the edit-button so I added this post instead 😁

about dps options, if u disable cat form inside skills manager won't be used catweaving anymore, mana sliders they exists under moonfire and sunfire skills.

• Moderators

Oh and to add to the DPS rotation options I think it would be good to have both a checkbox/choice to Disable DPS rotation when mana is less than % slider as well as Disable when lowest hp % is less than % slider.
Tried to edit the mainpost with this but couldnt find the edit-button so I added this post instead 😁