Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Ideas for the next update

Haise

Question

Testing warrior fury and getting over 2.1k PvP currently using only Koexygen. I will focus on the warrior is my main, I have other classes but since Koexygen still does not support pvp in other classes at least that's what I see in "support class".
1- For some strange reason the error keeps happening that at a "random" moment the rotation stops working, and you have to do a reload and wait several seconds for it to work again. I normally saw it happen with "Shamanes" compositions. It recently happened to me with an evoker and feral druid.
2- I suggest adding "drawings" as an optional option to avoid losing performance.
3- The idea that the "Hud" saves the last position where you left it would be great, also adding "on/off" and "burst" in macro mode for more comfort.
4- an option to configure the "kick" to a certain % of the cast, example: 45% or 75%.
5- To maximize my "DPS" I had to customize the skills using the "skill manager", "Custom" Talents. I noticed a big change in my dps doing that.
6- Option to use "healthstone" and "racial" automatically, either being a gnome or an orc.
7- Option to use the "Fear" only when the Target is at a certain % of health and use it on the enemy healer or dps.
-------------------------------------

I am currently very satisfied, the only detail is the rotation error that ended up being a big problem for me. Unfortunately I can't record the moment it's "random" and I don't use "Geforce Experience" mainly because I use "Cheats" in various online games and most of them require avoiding having an overlay installed. so I directly decide not to install Geforce Experience.

3 answers to this question

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, Haise said:

Thanks You 😀
I don't think it's a problem with my "addons" or is it? maybe there's a reason.

i know reasons, actually there was some bugs, that hard to notice because Koexygen has Self Healing Algorithms, that tries to fix bugs by its own, thats why its hard to notice whenever something not works as expected, but good thing is, i know those stuff and will be fixed + improved 🤪

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Haise said:

Testing warrior fury and getting over 2.1k PvP currently using only Koexygen. I will focus on the warrior is my main, I have other classes but since Koexygen still does not support pvp in other classes at least that's what I see in "support class".
1- For some strange reason the error keeps happening that at a "random" moment the rotation stops working, and you have to do a reload and wait several seconds for it to work again. I normally saw it happen with "Shamanes" compositions. It recently happened to me with an evoker and feral druid.
2- I suggest adding "drawings" as an optional option to avoid losing performance.
3- The idea that the "Hud" saves the last position where you left it would be great, also adding "on/off" and "burst" in macro mode for more comfort.
4- an option to configure the "kick" to a certain % of the cast, example: 45% or 75%.
5- To maximize my "DPS" I had to customize the skills using the "skill manager", "Custom" Talents. I noticed a big change in my dps doing that.
6- Option to use "healthstone" and "racial" automatically, either being a gnome or an orc.
7- Option to use the "Fear" only when the Target is at a certain % of health and use it on the enemy healer or dps.
-------------------------------------

I am currently very satisfied, the only detail is the rotation error that ended up being a big problem for me. Unfortunately I can't record the moment it's "random" and I don't use "Geforce Experience" mainly because I use "Cheats" in various online games and most of them require avoiding having an overlay installed. so I directly decide not to install Geforce Experience.

Brilliant feedback, most of the issues should be fixed after pushing current reworks, about dps and skills manager yes, you have to configure that’s why it exists to make it flexible. Rotation stops never happened to me or class engineer but i bet it will be fixed after this core updates, maybe 20-25% of core will be changed and improved. About pvp stuff, we will advance it asap after this updates im going to rework all specs and classes so i think all your bad experiences will be solved excluding racial skills, that will be added after all class release racials items and such features. Thanks for feedback✊

2 hours ago, G said:

Brilliant feedback, most of the issues should be fixed after pushing current reworks, about dps and skills manager yes, you have to configure that’s why it exists to make it flexible. Rotation stops never happened to me or class engineer but i bet it will be fixed after this core updates, maybe 20-25% of core will be changed and improved. About pvp stuff, we will advance it asap after this updates im going to rework all specs and classes so i think all your bad experiences will be solved excluding racial skills, that will be added after all class release racials items and such features. Thanks for feedback✊

Thanks You 😀
I don't think it's a problem with my "addons" or is it? maybe there's a reason.