Jump to content

Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

  • PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

 

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

  • Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License
  • 0

Some more Restoration-druid ideas & feedback after testing


Banno

Question

  • Moderators

image.png.1f3d4f8e31a8ab0ed963e5e2cd7e8658.png

I ran a quick +13 Vortex Pinnacle-key to test out the changes and I will compile some feedback once more below: 
 

  • Innervate - It activated out of combat, which was a waste since there I can drink my manadrinks and save it for the next pack.
  • Foodbuffs/Drinking - While ooc and eating my foodbuff it got interrupted by the rotation using Adaptive Swarm and hots, ideally we should let rota sleep while eating/drinking 🤤
  • Catform dps - As I got interrupted a lot from shifting out to casterform to uphold hots and stuff I wonder if it may be better to have a pure DPS toggle overriding healing for cat / caster dps, lets us focus on dps when we know there is going to be time with low damage on group.
  • Wrath/Starsurge from range - In the current iteration the rotation will use moonfire sunfire and cat dps (rake rip thrash swipe ferocious bite) but I havent noticed it use wrath or starsurge anytime, its a great filler for dps when you're at range and could also have its own mana-slider.
  • Healthstone/Healthpotion settings - These would be a great core addition, with health sliders of course. As all potions in DF Refreshing Healing Potion has different ranks but I think all serious players have the top ranked one but maybe add in all ranks for the cheapskates 😆
  • Encounter-specific utility - Also more core-related than druid but, I couldnt help but think an auto jump for the last bosses Static Cling ability would be fun, there are several other ideas for other dungeons but I added this here since I ran a Vortex Pinnacle.

 

Thats all for now, as always I'll add more stuff as I come across it, cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Koexygen
14 minutes ago, Banno said:

image.png.1f3d4f8e31a8ab0ed963e5e2cd7e8658.png

I ran a quick +13 Vortex Pinnacle-key to test out the changes and I will compile some feedback once more below: 
 

  • Innervate - It activated out of combat, which was a waste since there I can drink my manadrinks and save it for the next pack.
  • Foodbuffs/Drinking - While ooc and eating my foodbuff it got interrupted by the rotation using Adaptive Swarm and hots, ideally we should let rota sleep while eating/drinking 🤤
  • Catform dps - As I got interrupted a lot from shifting out to casterform to uphold hots and stuff I wonder if it may be better to have a pure DPS toggle overriding healing for cat / caster dps, lets us focus on dps when we know there is going to be time with low damage on group.
  • Wrath/Starsurge from range - In the current iteration the rotation will use moonfire sunfire and cat dps (rake rip thrash swipe ferocious bite) but I havent noticed it use wrath or starsurge anytime, its a great filler for dps when you're at range and could also have its own mana-slider.
  • Healthstone/Healthpotion settings - These would be a great core addition, with health sliders of course. As all potions in DF Refreshing Healing Potion has different ranks but I think all serious players have the top ranked one but maybe add in all ranks for the cheapskates 😆
  • Encounter-specific utility - Also more core-related than druid but, I couldnt help but think an auto jump for the last bosses Static Cling ability would be fun, there are several other ideas for other dungeons but I added this here since I ran a Vortex Pinnacle.

 

Thats all for now, as always I'll add more stuff as I come across it, cheers!

Items potions trinkets and encounters specific stuff will be delayed since our priority is class release currently, wrath is not good idea because it has casting time and u have to manually interrupt if heals needed, all other requests will be updated from tomorrow morning✊ thanks for feedback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, G said:

Items potions trinkets and encounters specific stuff will be delayed since our priority is class release currently, all other requests will be updated from tomorrow morning✊ thanks for feedback.

Lovely 🔥 , Im adding another point that I just thought of: 

Settings for Revive Revitalize & Rebirth - I think it would be nice for the user to be able to choose if he want rotation to automatically ress after combat if someone dies, and for Rebirth to choose Target/Mouseover/Auto with Auto having a dropdown of Tank/Healer/Any to choose from.
Now go get some zzz's as you've earned, lots of nice changes pushed today and I've had a lot of fun testing them! 😛

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Koexygen
3 minutes ago, Banno said:

Lovely 🔥 , Im adding another point that I just thought of: 

Settings for Revive Revitalize & Rebirth - I think it would be nice for the user to be able to choose if he want rotation to automatically ress after combat if someone dies, and for Rebirth to choose Target/Mouseover/Auto with Auto having a dropdown of Tank/Healer/Any to choose from.
Now go get some zzz's as you've earned, lots of nice changes pushed today and I've had a lot of fun testing them! 😛

 

Aight il add res as well✊ tomorrow nice updates coming to all druid specs. Cya later nearly zzzz ing😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...