Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

More Restoration druid-feedback and ideas

Banno

Question

• Moderators

image.png.22993f1ed3a3dff92e3245c2d0104744.png
         I am back with a few more suggestions and ideas, as I mainly do m+ these are mostly related to that content so if you're a raider and are yelling "-Hey what about some ramp logic with tree-form convoke??" feel free to add a post of your own if you're knowledgable in that field. 😁
       Edit: Sorry about the formatting it didnt look like this before I pressed post, I hope it still makes sense for those who read but my apologies.

• Innervate - Option to hot up the party and do a Wild Growth when getting the buff from either activating it yourself or other partymember would be nice, a little free ramp!

• OOC healing - If out of combat and a partymember is low health, save big cooldowns and use regular healing spells unless he has a dot/bleed ticking on him which you could then mitigate with Ironbark or a shield from a trinket like Ward

• Flourish - Option to select amount of units and health% and maybe ability to set a value for amount of hots in order to cast Flourish via slider.

• Lifebloom - Option to choose who to put it on (Yourself and Tank, or Tank and whoever is lowest hp to help keep them alive) Can save a lot of people that way.

• Dispels - Some encounters like first boss of Halls of Infusion has a debuff called Power Overload which leaves a puddle when dispelled, we dont want to insta-dispel there but wait until our friend is far enough away to not create trouble before we do so, so either we do it manually or make some kind of logic                        there for it.  I also thought of when its Bursting-affix, if we can focus on dispelling the partymember that is most likely to die due to being low or combined with debuffs even, that could be useful and helpful.

• CC/Interrupts - This is partly already mentioned in my previous Ideas-post but when we get the whitelist/blacklist tables for spells to use as interrupts or CC or utility like auto-root the add on last boss of Freehold (and also not dps it) we will have spells like Typhoon Mighty Bash and Incapacitating Roar to                                       help the group out during sweaty pulls when someone miss their kick or what not (believe me it has happened, as crazy as it may seem!!) G already have access to the whitelist/blacklist of spells and npc units so this will be very nice when it gets implemented I think. 

• Trinkets -  Spoils of Neltharus and Ward of Faceless Ire are not BIS but with Spoils it could be very useful if the user could choose two stats from all possible variations that they want the trinket be used with, I usually choose haste/mastery there but its always nice to have a choice.
                        Ward has lifesaving abilities if you pop it on a low partymember if he is targetted by something like a bleed/debuff from a boss ability or like Jagged Disc from the mobs of Neltharions Lair, I have used it manually with mouseover macro and its saved a lot of deaths I can tell you lol.

Maybe there is some use for Screaming Black Dragonscale trinkets use-ability which breaks your fall if you get tossed in the air to save yourself some hp there (if dropping longer than x amount of yards then use that trinket to get safely to the ground, unless you have slowfall/levitate).

Edited by Banno

1 answer to this question

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Banno said:

image.png.22993f1ed3a3dff92e3245c2d0104744.png
         I am back with a few more suggestions and ideas, as I mainly do m+ these are mostly related to that content so if you're a raider and are yelling "-Hey what about some ramp logic with tree-form convoke??" feel free to add a post of your own if you're knowledgable in that field. 😁
       Edit: Sorry about the formatting it didnt look like this before I pressed post, I hope it still makes sense for those who read but my apologies.

• Innervate - Option to hot up the party and do a Wild Growth when getting the buff from either activating it yourself or other partymember would be nice, a little free ramp!

• OOC healing - If out of combat and a partymember is low health, save big cooldowns and use regular healing spells unless he has a dot/bleed ticking on him which you could then mitigate with Ironbark or a shield from a trinket like Ward

• Flourish - Option to select amount of units and health% and maybe ability to set a value for amount of hots in order to cast Flourish via slider.

• Lifebloom - Option to choose who to put it on (Yourself and Tank, or Tank and whoever is lowest hp to help keep them alive) Can save a lot of people that way.

• Dispels - Some encounters like first boss of Halls of Infusion has a debuff called Power Overload which leaves a puddle when dispelled, we dont want to insta-dispel there but wait until our friend is far enough away to not create trouble before we do so, so either we do it manually or make some kind of logic                        there for it.  I also thought of when its Bursting-affix, if we can focus on dispelling the partymember that is most likely to die due to being low or combined with debuffs even, that could be useful and helpful.

• CC/Interrupts - This is partly already mentioned in my previous Ideas-post but when we get the whitelist/blacklist tables for spells to use as interrupts or CC or utility like auto-root the add on last boss of Freehold (and also not dps it) we will have spells like Typhoon Mighty Bash and Incapacitating Roar to                                       help the group out during sweaty pulls when someone miss their kick or what not (believe me it has happened, as crazy as it may seem!!) G already have access to the whitelist/blacklist of spells and npc units so this will be very nice when it gets implemented I think. 

• Trinkets -  Spoils of Neltharus and Ward of Faceless Ire are not BIS but with Spoils it could be very useful if the user could choose two stats from all possible variations that they want the trinket be used with, I usually choose haste/mastery there but its always nice to have a choice.
                        Ward has lifesaving abilities if you pop it on a low partymember if he is targetted by something like a bleed/debuff from a boss ability or like Jagged Disc from the mobs of Neltharions Lair, I have used it manually with mouseover macro and its saved a lot of deaths I can tell you lol.

Maybe there is some use for Screaming Black Dragonscale trinkets use-ability which breaks your fall if you get tossed in the air to save yourself some hp there (if dropping longer than x amount of yards then use that trinket to get safely to the ground, unless you have slowfall/levitate).

Thanks for awesome feedback as always

Lifebloom already has lot more advanced logics compared to mentioned, out of combat healing already heals with low priority spells, big cooldowns are used only in combat at least as i remember how i coded let me know if I’m wrong, interrupt mighty bash being used for that but i will add more spells and dispel enemy enrage buffs will be added, only thing will be delayed are Trinkets and item usages, as well as Racial skills those will be supported after all classes will be released ✊

shapeshifting for roots and DPS features as you mentioned in your previous feedback we are working on that already ✌️

ramping will be added later after class releases because we think its advanced and not strictly requirement currently for example if high rank mythic danger spell casting will be detected it will pre hot group because all such features must be carefully crafted inside Framework and its not any spec specific, one time work will be used many times on multiple classes.