Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Bug Rotation

Haise

Question

Today I was doing 2v2, when suddenly the rotation stopped. the bot was activated, composition "War Fury, Shaman Healer" "Mirror". I had to do a reload in the middle of the fight to fix the error, I tried activating and deactivating the bot consecutively, nothing worked, I had to do a reload. PS: I lost the arena.

6 answers to this question

• Koexygen
10 hours ago, Haise said:

Today I was doing 2v2, when suddenly the rotation stopped. the bot was activated, composition "War Fury, Shaman Healer" "Mirror". I had to do a reload in the middle of the fight to fix the error, I tried activating and deactivating the bot consecutively, nothing worked, I had to do a reload. PS: I lost the arena.

We have tested multiple times no issues so far, without more details hard to figure out what’s happened there, if it was our fault or game or yours 

• Koexygen

It stopped attacking players or some kind of created objects maybe mirrors or totems something like that? In 1 hour il push update to make sure PVP will be 100% stable. Just need little bit extra details when did it stop if u remember. 

• Koexygen
7 hours ago, Haise said:

I recommend you to use nvidia geforce experience and use instant replay feature that records every last 5 minute and deletes automatically if you don’t save it, please always save similar situations and send it to me for exactly analyze what’s happened. @m3L test warrior at arenas.

10 hours ago, Haise said:

Hey there. I'v been testing Furry War on arenas for hours now. Played same mirror match several times and had noting like that happens. if you have some additional information in what circumstances it happend, or maybe you got some video of that moment. It will be really handy for us.

11 hours ago, m3L said:

Hey there. I'v been testing Furry War on arenas for hours now. Played same mirror match several times and had noting like that happens. if you have some additional information in what circumstances it happend, or maybe you got some video of that moment. It will be really handy for us.

If I get more information about it I will let you know.