Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Warrior Fury "kick" Bug

Haise

Question

hello it happens that when a spell is about to finish casting, the bot uses first "storm bolt" and then "pummel" at the same time wasting them and giving problems in pvp arenas. what happens apparently is that "storm bolt" has priority before "pummel" since this happens when "storm bolt" recovers its reuse time just when an enemy is finishing casting the spell, added to the fact that "pummel" does not have "GCD" the bot uses the 2 skills at the same time.

4 answers to this question

• Koexygen
1 hour ago, Haise said:

It just happened to me again, first he rolls "storm bolt" and then "pummel".

added extra checking if enemy is in control cc, that might help otherwise its your MS Issue or distance or offensives.

• Koexygen
2 minutes ago, Haise said:

hello it happens that when a spell is about to finish casting, the bot uses first "storm bolt" and then "pummel" at the same time wasting them and giving problems in pvp arenas. what happens apparently is that "storm bolt" has priority before "pummel" since this happens when "storm bolt" recovers its reuse time just when an enemy is finishing casting the spell, added to the fact that "pummel" does not have "GCD" the bot uses the 2 skills at the same time.

It’s not bug, it prioritizes storm bolt in pvp if pummel can’t be casted that means, if its on CD, or you are out of melee range or some other logics behind the scene, if it allways does that even if u are in range and pummel can be casted let me know and we will investigate.✌️thanks for reporting.

On 5/31/2023 at 11:52 PM, G said:

It’s not bug, it prioritizes storm bolt in pvp if pummel can’t be casted that means, if its on CD, or you are out of melee range or some other logics behind the scene, if it allways does that even if u are in range and pummel can be casted let me know and we will investigate.✌️thanks for reporting.

• Koexygen
3 minutes ago, Haise said:

Ok we will investigate more, some screen recordings will help lot similar situations like geforce experience instant replay. @m3Lgive it a deep testing.