Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Turn on/off "burst" KeyBinds

Haise

Question

I have bound the "T" and "G" keys for those actions since it doesn't let me add modifiers to the example keys. "CTR+G" or "ALT+G". and that is not a problem or well I thought so. The problem is that I have abilities bound to keys with modifiers, for example "CTR+G" and you wouldn't have to interact with the bot since I'm pressing "CTR" but it does it just the same. therefore every time I use a skill manually with those modifiers plus the "T" and "G" keys I activate or deactivate the bot.

2 answers to this question

• Koexygen
2 hours ago, Haise said:

I have bound the "T" and "G" keys for those actions since it doesn't let me add modifiers to the example keys. "CTR+G" or "ALT+G". and that is not a problem or well I thought so. The problem is that I have abilities bound to keys with modifiers, for example "CTR+G" and you wouldn't have to interact with the bot since I'm pressing "CTR" but it does it just the same. therefore every time I use a skill manually with those modifiers plus the "T" and "G" keys I activate or deactivate the bot.

Makes sense what u mean, whenever i added burst and keybind I don’t had macro support at that time, maybe i will totally remove keybinds and i will add support burst macro and toggle, i will think about reworking it but that will happen with UI, not in near future at least for now.

13 hours ago, G said:

Makes sense what u mean, whenever i added burst and keybind I don’t had macro support at that time, maybe i will totally remove keybinds and i will add support burst macro and toggle, i will think about reworking it but that will happen with UI, not in near future at least for now.

I understand, thank you