Koexygen

World of Warcraft Addon

• PvP, PvE, Leveling: All optimized.
  • Advanced machine learning algorithms.
  • Customizable GUI.
  • Adjustable Spells Manager, Configs.
  • FPS Booster: Optimized for low-end PCs.
  • Affordable, competitive pricing.
  • All-in-one solution.
  • Maintained by solo engineer G.

Download

Daemonic

World of Warcraft Unlocker.

• Ultimate WoW Unlocker.
  • Top-tier sophistication.
  • Widely trusted.
  • Unbeatable speed.
  • Always updated.
  • Performance-optimized.
  • Security prioritized.
Get License

Use HealthStone - PvP Talents

Haise

Question

They could add the automatic use of the "health stone".
- When I play as "arms" in pvp. when changing pvp talents the interface asks you to do a reload. Example "Sharpen Blade" is an active pvp talent that you always want to have in use. but every time one leaves the arena the talent is automatically forgotten unless you activate the "WM". Will this be a mistake? Because the times I ignored the warning, I even added spells like disarm at the beginning of an arena without doing a previous reload, the disarm worked correctly. I say that it is annoying because of the spam in the chat that the bot does to you and always having to reload after an Arena is annoying.

4 answers to this question

• Koexygen
1 minute ago, Haise said:

I see thank you very much, about being able to use the "health stone" automatically, do you have it in mind to add it in the future?

not only healthstone, all the items and racials will be added after all class release, trinket healthstone, quest items and such

• Koexygen
46 minutes ago, Haise said:

They could add the automatic use of the "health stone".
- When I play as "arms" in pvp. when changing pvp talents the interface asks you to do a reload. Example "Sharpen Blade" is an active pvp talent that you always want to have in use. but every time one leaves the arena the talent is automatically forgotten unless you activate the "WM". Will this be a mistake? Because the times I ignored the warning, I even added spells like disarm at the beginning of an arena without doing a previous reload, the disarm worked correctly. I say that it is annoying because of the spam in the chat that the bot does to you and always having to reload after an Arena is annoying.

Only one time you must do reload is, if you queue lets say as tank, outside world your playing as dps fury or arms, whenever u enter arena, it behinde the scene changes your talents to protection because ur role was tank, so similar case talent change needs reload. Otherwise if you add spell in talents or remove or modify reload not needed, button just shows and its optional because in world of warcraft, you can’t delete frames after creating, so there is two option, option 1) in skills manager on load show all the spells together, arms fury protection combined, so reload never needs or second option, whenever something gets removed or added optionally mist be reloaded to affect changes in skills manager and let’s you see visually, if u don’t need that skill in skills manager you can ignore reload button, logic still be used as normal everything will work fine, its just for show in skills manager.

55 minutes ago, G said:

Only one time you must do reload is, if you queue lets say as tank, outside world your playing as dps fury or arms, whenever u enter arena, it behinde the scene changes your talents to protection because ur role was tank, so similar case talent change needs reload. Otherwise if you add spell in talents or remove or modify reload not needed, button just shows and its optional because in world of warcraft, you can’t delete frames after creating, so there is two option, option 1) in skills manager on load show all the spells together, arms fury protection combined, so reload never needs or second option, whenever something gets removed or added optionally mist be reloaded to affect changes in skills manager and let’s you see visually, if u don’t need that skill in skills manager you can ignore reload button, logic still be used as normal everything will work fine, its just for show in skills manager.

I see thank you very much, about being able to use the "health stone" automatically, do you have it in mind to add it in the future?